Chapter Thirdteen: I Know What To Do

Tpov: Tobias point of View

We arrive at the hospital, me and David had to wait in the waiting room and we were sitting in chairs and I saw David crying and getting very emotional. I began to talk to him.

Tobias: " Hey David, everything going to be okay, look at me,"

David looks up at Tobias and continues crying as Tobias puts his hands on his face, wipes his tears, and kisses him on the head. David starts blushing and then starts telling Tobias.

David: " T-Tobias, I'm just really worried about Felix and Cody, I really hope that they are going to be okay!?".

Tobias: "I'm worried about them too, but David, listen, do you want to buy them something together, so that when they wake up, it be like a little get well soon gift "

David begins to cuddle with Tobias and Tobias comfort him.

David: "I think that would be wonderful. Maybe we should."

Tobias and David begin to head over to the gift shop, and as they start walking into the gift shop, they begin to look around to see what to get for Cody and Felix.

Tobias looks on one of the shelves and sees a mug that saids "heard that you're not feeling well. so I sent flowers and butterflies for you to make you feel healthier and happier. Get well soon" with a box of chocolate and Gazania Flowers inside of it And then, he looks at the other one and it shows a mug and has writing that saids "Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon, my dearest friend." With some Lantana Flowers inside of it and with a box of chocolate and then Tobias grabs both of them to show David what he thinks about them. As Tobias is looking for David, wondering where he went, he sees David looking at cards, and Tobias starts looking at David and then starts walking up to him.

Tobias: "Hey David, what do you think about these?"

David: "Oh wow!? those look really nice. These are perfect gifts for them!?"

Tobias: "Really!? also, did you find something you wanted to give them??"

David: "Well, I actually did. I found some balloons that we can give to them."

Tobias: "Oh, that's very sweet of you, David!!"

As Tobias hugs David very tightly and kisses him on the cheek. David and Tobias both walk up to the lady at the cash register to pay for the gifts.

David: " I think they are going to love these gifts, don't you think so?"

Tobias: "Not as much as I love you, David!"

David: "awww Tobias your such a cutie!!"

Tobias starts blushing

The lady: "That would be $16.99"

Tobias: "Oh, okay, here you go."

Tobias hands his money to the lady, as David looks at Tobias and then Tobias looks at David as he smiles and then the lady says, " Here you go" and then David says, "Thank you!" As they head out and go back to the waiting room while holding their gifts in a bag.

Cody wakes up, begins to sit up and grabs a grip on his blanket, and starts crying.