Flashback

A/n: You don't have to read this because through out the story it will talk about this so yea.

Flashback

9 years old

Leilani pov:

Mom: "when these people come they are going to kill us due to the police finding us and our rival finding us"

Dad: "so what we need you to do is just go with them"

Lani: "what no they are going to kill you. I don't want to go with my parents murderers"

Dad: "we don't want to do this either but ask if you can go with them and say you hated us any"

Lani: "why am I doing all this"

Mom: "we stole money from them but it wasn't us it was one of our assistances but thankfully they aren't cruel they give mercy to children"

💭this isn't making sense. So if I were to tell them to not kill them they wouldn't?💭

Dad: "they also would sometimes bow to children due to religion so your not in danger"

Lani: "please don't do this"

Dad: "we have to but we will fight with all out might ok?"

Lani: "please don't let them"

Mom: "we have to just go to them because we don't want to put you with the government"

Lani: "fine I'm going to start packing my bags but let me get a apple and banana"

Dad: "thank you for understanding"

Mom: "yes thank you mija"

They go up to their room.

While heading upstairs I hear them talking. 💭I didn't want to be nosy but since they're about to die in a few hours why not. 💭

Dad: "are we going to tell her we actually are tired of her and basically are committing suicide"

Mom: "no I don't care about her why are you so concerned"

Dad: "I was just asking since we're about to di-"

I hear banging on the door. I immediately run to wear I know where the guns are. 💭You are not helping them your going to kill them instead💭

Lani: 💭who are you💭

Michael: 💭I'm the person in your head. This is your trauma.Your trauma created me. I will protect you💭

Lani: 💭what's your name💭

Michael: 💭it's Michael but hurry tf up before they catch you💭

I go behind the couch to where no one can see me.
My parents come down and open the door. Then a man comes in holding up a gun.

Man: "I don't really have to say anything"

Mom: "no you don't and my child is upstairs probably hiding like the bitch she is"

Dad: "go ahead kill u-"

The man and I shot at the same time. I shot my mom while the man shot my dad.

Man: "who the fuck are you"

He had a New York accent.

I just broke down noticing what I just did.

Man: "yo you just killed ya mom you can't cry now"

Lani: "fuck it I'm going with you"

Man: " you don't even know me"