Dead all over again

A/n: I changed the age to 15 so it will make more sense later on in the story. So wherever you see your age 17 it's not it's 15.

Wednesday

November 10 2019

3:34 p.m.

Leilani pov:

💭good thing I can track my car💭

I ran in the cold winds following my tracker.

Finally getting to my car I hop in and take a minute to breathe.

💭I never ate my chic-fil-a eh I'll eat tomorrow💭

I drove back home not really wanting to.

💭I wish I had friends like Kai so I wouldn't have to go home right now💭

I make it home not wanting to open the door but I had to.

With hesitation I open the door.

First thing to my vision I see was Chris and Daniel sitting on the couch looking stressed.

Once they notice I'm here they freeze.

💭they've been crying... whatever I shouldn't feel bad💭

Lani: "hi?"

I was annoyed that they were just sitting there not saying anything just staring at me until they look down at my hands.

I looked down to see my hands still bleeding and needing stitches.

Chris: "omg let me help you what the hell happened"

Lani: "I'm fine I didn't even notice on the drive back I'll clean it myself"

Chris: "please let me help"

Lani: "fine let's go"

I rolled my eyes because I was still angry at him but at the end of the day Chris was always there ever since what happened.

Dan: "who you rolling ya eyes at"

Chris: "dad n-"

Dan: "NO CHRIS SHE NEEDS TO EXPERIENCE DISCIPLINE"

Lani: "I want to hear what you have to say"

💭Michael: "I hope you have your gun"💭

Daniel starts fast walking towards me.

I pull out my gun and aim it at his head because I didn't know what he would do he's not my father and anyone can be an enemy.

Dan: "what the hell are you doing"

Lani: "listen Daniel I love you and as you can tell I'm going through something right now but earlier you clearly didn't get that. I wanted space you didn't let me have that so I went and got some myself. You saying your my father was very valid but you got to understand that in your hands I was left alone with people I barely knew and ended up getting raped. The motion of your hands gave me chills and worry that it was all going to happen again. I totally forgive you because you trusted them but you scared me. And you. Chris you could have told me earlier. When are you leaving."

I was ready to lower the gun until Chris gets up and try's coming to me. I put the gun back up.

Chris: "l-look I-I'm leaving Friday"

Lani: "you should have just told me earlier so we can spend time together can I come over"

Chris: "anyone can be watching Lani especially since Mattia knows your with me"

💭fuck I have to tell him💭

I lower the gun.

Lani: "speaking of Mattia I saw him at the old cabin with my old best friend and some other kid they're all part of the Polibios mafia"