CHAPTER-20

"I never want to go back to those dreadful days, leaving behind my beautiful future"- scribble writer

"Kang Chul, we are going to HOPE Foundation first, then we will head back home" Jimin said to his driver. His driver nodded and started the car. Jimin tried to call Jungkook, but his phone was not reachable. He felt odd, but let is slide. He called Namjoon.

"Yeboseyo!!" Namjoon replied.

"Namjoon hyung? How are you? How is your trip going?" Jimin asked. Namjoon went to Switzerland for an international dance festival.

"It is going great actually. In the morning where were you? I called you so may times. Then I called Tae for times to remind you all about the board meeting. He got irritated at last. But it is my duty to remind you guys." Namjoon said.

"Ok hyung. Actually, my phone was on charge. So, I couldn't pick up. But the meeting went well. Clark will brief you the details soon." Jimin said.

"How's Jin hyung and Jungkook? What about Angel? Is she missing me?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes hyung she is missing her intelligent samchon. Jungkook is fine and Jin hyung is doing great. When are you coming back?" Jimin asked.

"I am coming back tomorrow. The connections which I got here, will be very helpful for Dosante." Namjoon said.

"That's brilliant. The board meeting also went well." Jimin said.

"Where are now?" Namjoon asked.

"I am going to HOPE. I went there three years ago. So, this time I want to donate the money myself. I also decided to pay visit, since I didn't meet JK for so may years. I will meet him also" Jimin said.

"Cool. I'll hang up now. I have some work. See you soon" Namjoon said and they ended the call. After so many years Jimin is finally happy. In fact, everyone is happy. He doesn't want anything bad to happen right now. Within minutes, Jimin reached HOPE. H e went inside the cabin of Dr. David, the founder of HOPE.

"Hello Mr. Park. What a pleasant surprise?" Dr. David said seeing Jimin.

"Hello. Actually, today I got time so decided to come and pay a visit." Jimin said.

"That's amazing. Actually, we a.so started a new thing from last years. We started taking pictures of each and every patient according to their batch of release. I have some work to attend. Why don't you see the album by then? I'll be back in five." Dr. David said. jimin nodded. David handed him the album and left. Jimin was going through the pictures, when a special picture came across him. A boy in his early 20's looked exactly like Jungkook.

"How is this possible?" Jimin asked himself. He checked the year and it was 3 years back. Jimin was extremely shocked and confused. He wanted a clear answer.

"Oh, Jimin are you done? Aren't they lovely?" Dr. David asked entering the office.

"Actually, I wanted to ask about a special picture. Who is he?" Jimin asked showing him the picture.

"Oh, his name is Jeon Jungkook. He came here 3 years ago. You don't remember him? You personally met him and also exchanged numbers." David smiling. Jimin felt like everything Is falling apart.

"Jungkook was here? I met him before? So, that means I was the person whom he loved for 3 years? Chincha (really)" Jimin asked himself.

"Jimin are you ok? You look pale" David asked.

"Actually, an important meeting came up. So, I have to leave. I have already made the donation" Jimin said and left. Jimin was really shocked, he lost his phone. So, he couldn't talk to JK after 3 months. He tried to visit him, but he he got caught up.

"I should have tried harder. Then, I would have found him long back. I want him to answer why he didn't tell me before? Wae?" Jimin got into ten car and ordered Kang Chul to take him home. On the way, he got a message from Jin.

"Jimin come fast. Soon An is here. Kookie is also here" Jimin felt as if his whole world is crushing down. He felt dizzy.

"What is hell is wrong? Why is she back? Jungkook is also there? Oh my god!" Jimin thought to himself and asked Kang Chul to speed up.

Taehyung reached before Jimin as he couldn't let Jin handle this alone. When he reached, Jungkook was standing facing the window. Jin ,looked stressed and that 'lady' was rummaging through some photos. Taehyung's blood boiled just by looking at her.

"What are you doing here? Huh? What else you want? You are not satisfied what you did 6 years ago that you came back?" Taehyung asked looking straight at Soo An's eyes. Jin got up to calm down Taehyung. Kookie was confused. But he went to hold Jin.

"Oppa. I came back for my daughter. For my Jimin. I realised I made a mistake and I came back to amend it. Don't you guys want Jimin to be happy. He will be happy with me only. Sooji needs me" Soo An said. Jungkook was hurt and tried to swallow the lump in his throat. Jin held Jungkook's hands indicating him that nothing is going to happen.

"No, I don't want you" Jimin said from behind. Everybody's attention looked in that direction. Jimin moved towards Soo An. He stood in front of her.

"I don't want you and Sooji also doesn't need you. So, don't have any misunderstandings" Jimin said sternly. This sight is not unknown to Taejin but to Kookie. He never saw Jimin this angry.

"But Jimin. You need me. You are not admitting because you are angry. But you need me. You love me no baby" Soo An said.

"Are you fucking blind? Don't you see the pictures hanging from the wall? You can clearly see how much happy I am with Jungkook and Sooji. Why did you come back?" Jimin said. this time Jungkook didn't hold back his tears, they fell freely. He understood that they need some space. So, he decided to leave.

"Jin hyung I have classes from 2:30. It's already 2:00. So, I have to leave. You guys talk and tell Sooji that I will meet her in the evening. Hyung you take rest. I already informed the staff about your food" Jungkook said to Jin. He was about to leave when Jimin stopped him.

"Where do you think you are going? We need to talk" Jimin said and held Jungkook's hands tightly. But before that, he turned around.

"You need to leave. Show yourself out. My family doesn't need you here. So, leave" Jimin said and literally dragged Jungkook towards their room.

"I guess you a clear answer. Please leave." Jin said.

"Orabeoni, (Elder brother), atleast you understand me" Soo An said by coming near Jin.

"Don't you date to do it again. This time I am not falling for your trap. Leave before security drags you out" Jin said and left with Taehyung. Soo An also left but she promised to come back.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Hey Guys! Welcome back. I hope you all are good. I hope you liked this update. Please make sure to vote and comment.

See you all in my next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!