CHAPTER- 29

"Your absence is making me nuts"- scribble writer

"Still no information about the cab?" Taehyung asked getting frustrated. Its been 2 days and no sign of Jungkook.

"Why don't we check on Soo An" Namjoon suggested out of the blue. Hoseok is with Sooji and the new born of Taejin. Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon are at Jimin's place with the bodyguards and detective chief, Kyun Joo.

"Wae? Do you think she is involved?" Jin asked.

"May be hyung. She hasn't made her monthly visit and she is also not at her house" Namjoon said. everybody nodded.

"I don't believe her. She can do anything. The person who can fake her pregnancy and was about to kill her new born, can do anything" Taehyung said getting angry. Jin and Jimin stared at each other.

"Jimin I think you should just go and rest. You have not slept for 2 days. If anything happens, we will inform you" Jin said. jimin nodded and went to take some rest. He entered his room. the room still smells of Jungkook. Its been 2 days and they are still clueless about his whereabouts. They only know that the last location of the cab was a few kilometres outside Seoul.

"How is he doing? Where is he?" All these questions came on Jimin's mind. He laid down on the bed and turned to his left. the right side belongs to his Kookie. Its crisp and untouched. A tear fell from Jimin's eyes and fell on the yellow bedsheet. He extended his hand to touch the right side. He never felt this much empty. All the people are here, Sooji is here, but one person is not here. That us Jungkook. He is not here. Jimin hugged Jugkook's pillow tightly and felt his presence.

"I miss you Kookie. I love you and I want you here right now. I swear I will not spare those bastards who took you away. I will find you Jungkook" Jimin promised to himself. Just then Jin entered and called Jimin downstairs. When Jimin went downstairs, he was greeted with Davis, Kim Bok Joo, the lady detective and Jeon Junghyung, the head of the detective.

"Yes, What's the progress?" Namjoon asked. Jimin came and sat beside Jin. Taehyung and Hoseok are standing beside each other. Sooji is with Jin's new born at Taejin's house under tight security.

"Good afternoon sir, Actually, we tracked the cab driver's address. As you all expressed your hints towards Miss Soo An, we also tracked her phone. We found a few numbers which have been called a number of times. we also tracked that number. One of our officers was outside Miss Soo An's house for 2days. She came twice and left after 10 minutes. Our officer followed her. She is going to a deserted house in the outskirts of Seoul. Where the driver's cab was also tracked." Junghyung said.

"OK, what now? Is she doing something? Did you guys find out?" Jin said with desperation.

"Yes, we did. We found where Mr. Jungkook has been kept. Who are involved? Everything. Since, we already know about Soo An's location, we confirmed her involvement. Our force is already there hiding behind the deserted house. We came to inform you all" Kim BokJoo said. Everybody was shocked and happy at the same time.

"I think we should get going?" Taehyung said.

"We suggest that let us handle this. The place is very unsafe" Davis said.

"No, we can't just sit here. At least let Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin go. I am here with Jin hyung" Hoseok said. everybody nodded and everybody left with the security and police keeping Jin and Hoseok under tight security.........

.......................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I hope you guys are doing well. I am really excited for the next update. what happened to Jungkook? Let's check that in the next update. till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!