Protogue Part 2

Continue

*Haruko POV *
Katsu and I are running around the hallways looking for Y/n. Checking each classroom, asking students if they have seen Her. Yet, not of them have.

"Haruko, did you try to call her?" Katsu said "yeah I did, but she won't answer" I said with a concern in my voice.

Katsu notice that the girls on the picture have not come to school yet. He remembers that they always hang out at the back of the school. "Bro, those girls (point at the photo of the 3 girls) I haven't seen them yet! I think I know where they are!" I look at the photo while following Katsu running outside the school.  "Where are we going?!" I said with a pissed tone "I am not in the mood for this, I got to find my sister" I said following behind Katsu.

*screaming* laugh*
I hear a lot of noise coming from the back of the school. I walk in and see ....

*Y/n POV*

"I think I'm going to pass out" I said in my head. If your wondering where I am. Well I'm still on the ground bleeding a lot. Getting hit everywhere.

I look up and see Rin recording, Uma holding a bat, Asu doing tricks with her mini knife. They were talking and making fun of me. "Why are you doing this?" I said glaring at them with my eyes half closed. "Not sure" *hit* "I think it's cuz your face is annoying" *punch* said Asu "Ah!!" I screamed My hair being pulled up causing me to face them with blood falling on the side of my face. I see them smirk. Rin start to cut my hair with Asu's knife while the others laugh. Oh no, I think I can see the light I feel like I'm gonna blackout. NO!! I can't!! I have to find a way to get out of this!!

Last time, Katsu saved me from them. They could have actually killed me. I was covered with my own blood, cuts and bruises all over my body. Lucky I didn't break any bone. It would be very difficult to hide it form Haruko. Your probably asking why I haven't told Haruko yet? Well it's because I don't what him to worry. If he knew, he could beat the HELL out of these girls FOR REAL!! He doesn't care if they were girls at all.

*Flashback*

8 years ago

"Haruko, where are we going?" Y/n said as she gets drag by Haruko pulling on her arm. "You are going to tell me what happen to your face! And tell me who did it!!" He stops, turning around facing Y/n holding her with both his hands on her shoulders. Y/n was shocked at the sudden outburst. She looks away from his eyes and shutter "I-It w-was those girls f-form the playground, t-they a-accidentally pushed me and I-I hit the ground with m-my face" Haruko knew it was a lie. He brings her into a hug and said "sorry I was not there" with a sincere and sad tone. Y/n wraps her arms around him as she tears up. "No, it's ok" Y/n said

He breaks off the hug and faces you and said "Tell me, what really happen Y/n" I look at him and said "they were hitting me because they said I was ugly and I don't deserve to be friends with them" his worried face turned to a frown. He drags me back the the playground. We see the girls and walk up to them. Haruko let go of my hand and runs up and grabs the collar of one of the girls.

He stares deadly at the girl causing her to shiver in fear while the others steps back. "Wait, Stop!" I said as the hold my brothers hand shaking a little. "What do you mean?! They hurt you and treated you like trash! You cant expect me not to do anything! I'm responsible for you and NO ONE can treat you like that!!!" He said shouting in anger still glaring at the girl in his hand. "What did I do?" The girl whispered in fear. "Huh? What do you mean? What did I do?" Haruko said in question "Look at my sister and explain what happen to her!" He said "s-she's your s-sister?" The girl shutters in fear " YES!! Why does that matter? and explain NOW!! BEFORE I KILL THE HELL OUT OF ALL OF YOU!!!" He said his grip tightens causing the girl to choke a little *cough* "I can't breath" she says quietly trying to get Haruko's hand off. Haruko release her slightly but still holding on her collar. *coughs* Haruko shakes her and screamed "HEY!!" At her. "WAIT PLEASE!" She screamed and said "We didn't mean to hurt her" pausing trying to catch her breath "she wanted to me our friends but we didn't want too so we thought we can have some fun with her by telling to do stuff and teasing her before she becomes our friend We didn't mean to bring it too far" she looks away form Haruko's glare then said "we got carried away, and started to become touchy, and hitting her, sorry" she whispered the last part.