HOW DARE YOU

A/N I got this headcanon from Tumblr by a person named honey-dandelion,  this is my first story so don't mind if anything is bad, also I'm probably not gonna update a lot so here this goes.

ship Rarry, Romione.

It was a normal Sunday morning when it happened, Ron didn't even know Harry could get so angry. we were walking to breakfast and Hermione seemed to have slept in (A/N I know that's not how Hermione is but just go with it) so they went to breakfast together.

Then it happened some fourth-year Ravenclaws seemed to be gossiping and didn't see us walking down the corridor, as we got closer we heard what they were saying.

"Like-that ginger following Harry Potter is just following him to get famous I mean-" now Ron is used to that but it still stings so he looked away, he looked at Harry and was surprised to see HARRY.LOOKED.LIVID. The next thing Ron knew he was holding Harry back.

"WHAT THE BLOODY F***K DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND?!! OH I'LL SHOW YOU-" "Harry- calm down!!" "I.NOT.F***KIN.CALM.THIS UTTER LITTLE SHIT JUST INSULTED YOU"

Finally, Hermione came down and saw what they were doing and tried to calm Harry down but then Harry said "THEY INSULTED RON", now Ron has to hold back both Harry and Hermione.

"LET ME AT EM!! LET ME AT EM!! LET ME-" "HOW DARE YOU INSULT OUR FRIEND AFTER ALL THAT HE'S DONE FOR US!!" 

Finally, a teacher came and stopped them.

That night would find a blushing Ronald Weasley waiting for his two best friends detention to be over.

How's that it's probably a bit short I hope it's ok.