after the war

I was reading some fanfiction and an idea popped in my head I don't know if someone already wrote something like this but yea.

It was over, finally over and Molly Weasley was currently looking for her son and his friends, she was very worried, they had disappeared just a couple of hours ago though she doesn't blame them for wanting to get away for a while, she herself was also trying to distract herself from what happened just hours ago she was guessing they were sleeping seeing as everyone was exhausted.

she went to the boys' dorm in hopes of finding her son and his friend practically her adoptive son

what she found surprised her but also made her heart swell. she found her son and his friends all in the same bed sleeping soundly. their eyes seemed a bit red and puffy like they had been crying and were comforting each other.

that moment her husband Arther came in and saw what was going on and he smiled. " should we wake them up and go home?" Arther whispered. "let them sleep they deserve it" she whispered back, and they went back downstairs knowing that whatever the world threw at that trio nothing would break them apart.

how was that good, bad, okay I welcome constructive criticism and whoever reading do you want to make a request maybe? anyways I hope that was okay the ending seemed kinda bad though.