test week

Requested by FireCloud3 Also, what's really a cherry story without some deep stuff in it ay?

Every high school has this week at least one time! 

A week when ALL teachers are having tests!

So... Pale invited everyone over to his house to study.

And by "study" he meant.......

"KAI GIVE ME BACK MY PEN!" 

"THERE'S A BOX FULL OF PENCILS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!"

"OH SHUT IT!"

Neuro was wearing earplugs and earmuffs that he had brought fearing that something like this would happen. Though why he didn't just stay home was something not even he knew. 

Zane had just turned off his hearing and kept an eye on the clock to know when he was going to turn it on again. 

Krux and Acronix were currently fighting over an eraser.

Turner was using his super-speed to read through all the books as many times as he could.

Bolobo was sitting in his own corner covering his face with a book while Karlof was busy solving math problems. 

Gravis were sitting in a circle of floating books. 

All the rest was trying to study while at the same time fighting with each other over the material. 

"KAIIII!" Jay screeched as Kai set his pen on fire. 

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR GETTING IN THE WAY!" 

Jay threw the pen away and it, fortunately, landed in a glass that was set on the nightstand. And there was water in it.

"Kai you are an idoit!" Skylor spat. 

"Of course you say that now!" Kai groaned, rolling his eyes at his ex. 

"I don't blame her for breaking up with you!" Shade muttered and kept writing in his notebook. 

"Shade, I'm going to kill you!" Kai grumbled and set his fists on fire.

"Can we please do it outside?" Shade groaned and set his notebook down.

"FINE! FIGHT ME!" 

"NO!"

"COME HERE!" Kai growled and grabbed Shade's wrist.

"HEY LET GO!" 

"KISS HIM! KISS HIM!" Turner chanted. 

"EW NO! WHAT THE FUCK TURNER?!" 

"WHAT?! This is fun!"

"WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING!" 

"SO IF I FAIL THE TEST?! MY GRADE IS D ANYWAY!"

"BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT MATH!"

"SHUT UP KAI!"

"MAKE ME!"

"WITH PLEASURE!" Turner got up from his seat and rushed at Kai before Kai threw him.

Out of the window. 

And it broke. 

"AAAAHOOOOOW KAI I THINK YOU BROKE MY ARM!" 

"It's probably the force from the fall that broke it! Not Kai!" Zane mumbled not looking up from his book. 

At the sound of his boyfriend screaming Neuro rushed out and helped him up.

"I'll get you to a hospital as for Kai..." he muttered glaring daggers at him. "He's paying the bill AND helping you carry your books until you're better!"

"AW CMON!"

"SHOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU THREW HIM OUT THE WINDOW!"

"GUYS! We're supposed to be studying!" Pale snapped. "My parents aren't home and they'll be SO mad when they see that window!"

"KAI'S PAYING FOR IT!" Neuro yelled and walked out the door to get to the hospital.

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!" Pale answered. Trying not to lose his temper too much. 

"LSITEN HERE YOU LITTKE FUCKER!" 

"EVERYONE SHUT UP I CAN'T FOCUS!" Bolobo yelled from the other side of the room. 

We're all going to fail!" Ash sighed. 

"OH NONONONONOOO! My parents will kill me!" Jay yelped.

"THEN STUDY!"

There was peace and quiet for about three hours. 

But then Pale's parents came home. 

"ELIJAH PALE WHY IS THE WINDOW BROKEN?!" 

"IT WAS ONE OF MY FRIENDS I SEAR! AND HE SAID HE'LL PAY FOR IT!"

"What's his name?!" 

"K-Kai Smith..."

Pale's mom covered her eyes with her hands and sighed. 

"I swear he's even worse than his father! John honey, you go call Maya! We have a better shot at her! I'll clean up this mess!"

"Sooo..... can we go home now?" Gravis asked carefully.

"Oh no! You're helping me!" Pake answered.

"Whatever!" 

Gravis used his powers to pick up all the glass shards while Pale's mom called a company to fix the window. 

"I'm sending the bill to Ray and Maya!" she grumbled. 

"Can we go home now?!" Gravis repeated. 

Pale's mom gave him a cold look and answered. 

"Sure... but! I have a security camera in my son's room! And I'm checking EXACTLY what happened while we were gone and sending the footage to your patents!"

Everyone nodded but right before Ash left he looked at Pale a bit terrified.

"Why does your mom have a security camera in your room?!"

"Someone broke into our house a few days ago... stole my iPad together with dad's computer!" Pale sighed. "The police is still looking for clues but mom insisted on setting up cameras in the house in case something like this happened again!" 

"Damn dude! I feel sorry for you!" 

"It's not that bad!" Pale smiled. "Though we can't really afford to replace my iPad or dad's computer... mom got downgraded at her job so we've been a little low on money and it's not like getting robbed helped! The only reason mom invested in security cameras is because she's scared that if we get robbed one more time, we're going to have to move to a smaller house!"

As Ash went home that day he thought of what Pale had told him and it made him think of his own parents. 

Even though he was alright now he knew that when he was born his parents were short on money and he was born underweight. 

When he grew up he was taught very early to have respect for money and understand that you don't always get what you want. Later when they managed to get their economy back on track and he was very grateful for that. He wanted to help Pale, he was his best buddy and now he was in trouble. 

He could help Pale study by himself! Surely it would make his parents feel better if their son was doing good in school. Perhaps if he explained the situation his parents would take Pale in for a while! Give his parents one less thing they need to pay for while making sure their son was in a safe place!