Devil teacher

There are many different types of substitute teachers, there are nice ones, desperate ones... strict ones... and then there are the ones straight from hell.

"Miss. can I go to the bathroom?" Jay asked carefully.

"NO! YOU COULD'VE LEFT BEFORE THE LESSON STARTED!"

"But it's only ten minutes left of the lesson!" Turner frowned. 

"SO MR WALKER CAN HOLD IT!"

They all nodded nervously and the lesson continued. 

"I don't like this!" Shade muttered as they left the classroom.

"The fact that we'll have her for the next lesson is worse!" Kai groaned. 

"I bet she's from hell!" Turner snorted. 

"Now now! All she said was that we couldn't go to the bathroom!" Neuro sighed. "The next lesson will be better! Trust me!"

He was a LITTLE wrong.....

"Students! I want you all to write answers on this sheet! And I want it done in thirty minutes!"

"Miss...." Neuro asked carefully. "These are math questions... it's English class!" 

"NO QUESTIONS! START WRITING!" 

Everyone nodded nervously and started writing.

Since Jacob was blind he picked up his math book and started working the way he was used to. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUNG MAN?!"

Jacob panicked and fell out of his chair, desperately grabbing for anything he could lean against to know where he was. 

"I-I'm blind miss... I-I can't read your questions!" 

"WELL, THEN THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM! WRITE YOUR ANSWERS AND YOU MIGHT NOT GET AN F!"

Jacob gulped and slowly sat up at his desk again. 

Neuro and Zane finished their sheets first and handed them in. 

Jay and Karlof were next but everyone could clearly hear Jacob silently sobbing over his sheet, knowing he wouldn't be able to write anything. 

"Will you please stop feeling sorry for yourself?! You're distracting your classmates!" 

"I-I'm sorry! B-but I don't know what to write!"

"JUST FILL OUT THE FRICKIN SHEET ARE YOU DUMB OR SOMETHING?!" 

At that point, both Kai and Shade were done with all the bullshit, and as they handed in their sheets yelled at the teacher.

"The way you're treating Jacob is basically child abuse! It's not his fault he's blind!" 

"He can at least TRY to answer my questions correctly! Now you two sit down or I'll give you detention!"

"SO GIVE US DETENTION!" Kai yelled. "YOU'RE NOT EVEN GIVING HIM A CHANCE BY JUST GIVING HIM A SHEET THAT HE CAN'T EVEN READ!"

"YOU ARE CRUEL!!"

"THAT'S IT! YOU TWO GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! NOW!"

Kai and Shade looked at each other and nodded. 

The rest of the lesson continued and Jacob very depressingly handed the teacher his sheet. 

"Did you even try?!" she complained. "Is this supposed to be an eight?! It looks like spaghetti! And you've just scribbled nonsense over the full sheet!" 

At this point, Jacob couldn't hold it back and broke down crying.

"I-I tried my best! I swear I did! I-I don't know what we were supposed to write!"

"Well... you're going to try a lot harder if you even want to get a D at this! For now, I have to give you an F! And if you don't do better when I give you a second chance, This WILL affect your grade!" 

"N-no! I-I can't do better! I-I can't!"

"Well then, you'll have to explain to your parents why their son is a failure!" 

At this point, Jacob was crying even harder than before and was ready to tear his hair out to calm himself down. 

Gravis clenched his fists and rushed up to Jacob to comfort him while glaring at the teacher. 

"Mr, Rowan! IF you don't stop glaring at me I will give you detention together with Mr, Lee, Smith, and Pevsner here!" 

"What did Jacob do wrong?!" Bolobo exclaimed. 

"He needs to redo the sheet and write down something that at least makes a little more sense! He should still be in kindergarten judging by these answers!"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU?! HE'S BLIND!"

"AND THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM! HIS PARENTS SHOULD'VE FIXED HIM WHEN HE WAS BORN!"

"EXCUSE ME?! FIXED HIM?! YOU THINK THAT BLINDNESS IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE CURED JUST LIKE THAT?!"

"Well, there are apparently implants for death people! So what's stopping him from getting similar things?!"

"ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT BEING DEAF IS THE SAME THING AS BEING BLIND?!" 

"THAT'S IT! DETENTION FOR A WEEK AND I'LL BE SENDING AN EMAIL TO YOUR PARENTS!"

"FINE! I'LL TELL THEM THAT YOU WERE ABUSING MY CLASSMATE!" 

As the devil woman was about to spill more shit the principal stomped in with Shade and Kai behind him. 

"MISS JEFFRIES EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS BOY IS ON HIS KNEES CRYING?!"

"He can't even solve math problems on a toddler's lever!" The teacher snorted and handed the principal Jacob's sheet. 

"Miss... I thought I made it clear to you that Mr. Pevsner is blind and needs special assignments designed for blind people!"

"And you want me to waste my valuable time on that?! He can at least try!"

"NO HE CAN'T!" the principal snapped. "HE IS BLIND AND CAN'T READ NORMAL TEXT! IT'S COMMON SENSE!" 

He then looked down at Jacob who was still terrified and cuddling into Gravis's chest. 

"Mr. Rowan, take Mr. Pevsner home! Lee and Smith, you two are free from detention and you all get the rest of the day off! I need to speak with Miss Jeffries!" 

As they exited the school Gravis took Jacob to a cafe to get him some hot chocolate and a cupcake. 

"Feeling a bit better now?" he asked carefully.

"Y-yeah... I-I don't know why she was so mad at me!" Jacob sobbed. 

"She's a devil!" Gravis snapped. "A selfish, bastard so full of shit it can't stop pouring out of her mouth!" 

Jacob nodded and took another bite of his cupcake. "Thanks for standing up for me!"

"Of course! She treated you like you were stupid just because you're blind!"

"Th-thanks! Now I have to explain the situation to my parents...."

"I'll explain to them! Don't worry and I'm sure we'll never see that devil again!"

Sure enough, the next day they had a new substitute teacher and were told the old one got fired.