•13•

*this chapter is all about Tae and Saeroyi 😬👍🏽—————————————————————

————————————————————

It was around 11:00 P.M. late at night. Mostly everyone was asleep but you could here the distant sound of Jungkook's game playing and Hoseok's music coming from his room. And a couple minutes ago, their father leaving for another business trip. As for everyone else they were asleep.

Tae was peeking around the hallway, looking both sides to see if anyone was awake. Thankfully no one was.

So he carefully sneaked downstairs and made his way to the kitchen, grabbing the picnic basket of all the food that he made. It was filled with black bean noodles, rice, spicy cucumbers, pickled radish, beef, and gimbap.
Jin helped him of course.

So he took the basket and went to the front door, exiting the house. He stood by the fountain waiting for his date to come pick him up.

A few minutes later, a black car approached Tae and out hopped his boyfriend of six months, Saeroyi.

"Hi, darling." Saeroyi quietly whispered as he brought Tae into his arms. "Baby!" He whispered back before putting the basket down and hugging his lover back, peppering kissed all over his face.

Saeroyi and Taehyung have been dating as stated six months. It was unexpected but never taken advantage of. It all started when he asked Saeroyi to take him out late at night because Taehyung felt like looking at the stars. Saeroyi agreed and took him where Tae wished to be. While Tae was looking at the stars Saeroyi was about to suggest that he should take Tae home since he's been looking for an hour. Just as he was about to, he couldn't help but think Tae was beautiful under the moonlight, the way the light complimented his skin was breathtaking and started watching the stars with Taehyung. That is where their love began.

"Are you ready?" Sae asked. "Of course, babe." Tae giggled before getting in the passenger seat. Saeroyi getting in the driver's seat.

"So, I was thinking," Saeroyi started, Taehyung looking at him in curiosity. "should we tell the others that we're together. We don't have to if you don't want. It's just been on my mind for a while now." He said nervously.

"Actually, I want to tell them too. I just don't.. know when. I don't know why, but I'm not ready to tell them yet." Taehyung took a hold of his boyfriends hand while the other was on the wheel.

"I understand. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I probably shouldn't have brought it up." He said while looking ahead in the road. They're almost there.

"It's fine, sweetie. Don't apologize. We'll tell them soon." Tae reassured.

They continued driving talking about random things and playing with each other, carefully of course since Saeroyi's driving.

They arrived at the hill where there date was. It was also the place they stargazed together six months ago.

They picked this place because, today was their six months anniversary.

Holding hands, they stepped out of the car and went to the top of the hill, Taehyung holding the basket and Saeroyi holding the blanket and pillows.

As they reached the top of the hill, they started setting things up. Saeroyi setting up the blanket and the pillows first the. Taehyung setting out all the food infront of them. Taehyung was pretty good at decoration. (😊)

They both sat down on the pillows which were close to each other. Taehyung grabbed his food and started looking at the stars.

"Oh! I forgot something. Be right back babe." Saeroyi kisses Tae's cheek and went back to the car, confusing Tae a little.

Tae resumed to eating his food, and a few minutes later Saeroyi returned to their spot. He had a huge tablet in his hand.

Sitting down next to his Tae he said, "I know there's this new movie that you've been wanting to see for a while, and I bought it online so we could watch it together."

Taehyung gaped at him. "Seriously? Thank you, babe. This is perfect." Taehyung kissed his cheeks, nose, and lips.

"You're perfect, Tae." Saeroyi took both of Tae's hands and kissed both of them, causing Tae's face to turn into the same shade of the spicy cucumbers.

Both in each other's arms, they started eating the food and watching the new movie Taehyung wanted to watch.

"This food is really good. You did a good job, honey." Saeroyi complimented.

"Thanks, But Jin helped most of the time. I kept on messing up making the gimbap." Tae chuckled in embarrassment.

Saeroyi hummed in delight of the food that Tae and Jin made.

As soon as the movie finished, the food was already gone and the packed up everything and headed back to the car.

Their date didn't stop there tho.

They went on a midnight walk in the kingdom's most famous trail. This trail was known for having flower that glow in the dark. And it is said, that if two people who truly loved each other and were faithful towards one another walked down this trail, the flowers would glow and turn into a gorgeous color of purple.

So as they walked down the trail the flowers were dimly lit and as they continued on the trail, the flowers grew brighter and brighter.

They reached the end of the trail which was a field of the glowing flowers. Tae and Saeroyi spent thirty minutes looking at the flowers and holding hands, looking dearly at each other. They did love each other, and today was the day.

"Taehyung-ah." Saeroyi quietly called out to his baby bear. "Yes, Saeroyi?" Taehyung questioned.

Saeroyi took a deep breath and tried his hardest to not stutter.

"I love you."

Taehyung stared at Saeroyi with wide eyes and a parted mouth. Eyes starting to fill up with tears. Before they could fall he quickly wiped them up and put on his boxy smile.

He kissed his lips softly which soon turned into a makeout that lasted for a while. Taehyung pulled away and look at him.

"I love you too Saeroyi, so much."

————————————————-

uwu🥺

Film out is so beautiful😭💞
(✨ la la la la la la✨)

Also Sorry if this chapter wasn't.. really.. that good? I haven't been writing any minjoon moments and I feel terrible about that. I'm sorry. And recently I have been having writers block. 지금은, 머리 아픈다 ㅠㅠ😭

All that aside, I made a new book! :>
Maybe not the best decision now but it's just there. It's a one shot book for minimoni, so if you want to check that out you can. Or not it's ok:>

I didn't write anything yet but I am writing a two part story write now so yeah. 🙂

And it sucks I can't find any minjoon stories anymore. I read them all☹️
Anywhoo, my rant is done now:>

And thank you to everyone who is reading this, it makes me really happy. I purple you guys😁💜

-corarmy