You!

Looking around Mila kept close to the mandalorian, the streets of Nevarro were filled with all different types of droids, aliens and humans

Looking around Mila kept close to the mandalorian, the streets of Nevarro were filled with all different types of droids, aliens and humans. Some of them watched her as they walked past, her dress made her stand out like a sore thumb. She felt her breath hitch when one alien creature growled at her. 

The mandalorian steered them towards the back alleys were it was considerably more quite and emptier. That only made Mila more nervous, knowing they were getting closer to their destination. Walking down stone steps they stopped outside a small building and Mila watched as the mandalorian pounded on the door. Suddenly a droid popped out from the wall making her and the baby jump, in turn the mandalorian held up a disc of sort for it to scan. 

Mila felt her breath leave her lungs when the door opened to reveal two soldiers clad in white armour... Storm troopers. Moving out the doorway one of them turned to look at her and the baby and motioned for them all to go in. Controlling the babys cradle to move forward first, the mandalorian turned to woman. "Go." He grunted. Looking up at him in dread, Mila forced herself to take a step through the doorway; feeling the mandalorian follow close behind her. 

The stormtrooper leading the group moved to grip the baby's crib, shaking the baby in the process making the mandalorian warn him, "easy with that." Turning his head to him the stormtrooper bit back, "You take it easy!" 

Mila couldn't bring herself to say anything or even look up, she kept her head down and concentrated on trying to take steady breaths. Fear built up inside her the closer they got to the main door. Walking through the doorway, they were met with the sight of an old man sitting at a table, waiting to greet them. 

Walking closer Mila could hear the beeping of the fob that lay on the table. Pulling himself out the chair, he walked closer towards them. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" He chanted, kneeling down towards the baby who looked up at him nervously. Someone else came from the shadows of the room, a young man walked up and proceeded to scan the child, making the baby flinch back at the harsh light. "Very healthy, yes." He observed smiling at the old man. 

Suddenly the old man stood back up, focusing his attention on to Mila. "Ahh young Mila, the stories of your beauty don't even hold a candle to the real thing." Walking over to her, he moved a piece of hair that had fallen in to her face. "You are a true vision. Now I know why he put such a large bounty on your head." Looking up at him perplexed she moved her head out of his reach, his touch sending shivers down her spine.  

Who was he?

The man looked over towards the mandalorian, "your reputation was not unwarranted." he complimented. "How many fobs did you give out?" The hunter questioned. "These assets were of extreme importance to me. I had to ensure their delivery." 

Mila looked down to the baby, to see his head going back and forth between the two men in apprehension. She shuffled over towards him to rest her hand on his head but was pulled back roughly by the storm trooper behind her. The mandalorian whipped his head in their direction, seeing the movement from the corner of his eye. Mila looked at him in desperation, "you can't leave us here with them." She whispered to him. His helmet hid any inkling as to what he was thinking or feeling, hiding his face from view. "But to the winner." the old man carried on talking not even acknowledging  the interaction, stealing the mandalorians attention again. "Go the spoils."