Imperial Walker?

The sounds of childrens laughing and shouting was the first thing Mila heard as she slowly crept out of her slumber but it wasn't till the speeder came to a jolting halt that she actually forced herself  to sit up

The sounds of childrens laughing and shouting was the first thing Mila heard as she slowly crept out of her slumber but it wasn't till the speeder came to a jolting halt that she actually forced herself  to sit up. Looking around she could see that they had arrived at the village and that the villagers were very excited to see them, especially the children as they hovered around the baby who ate up all the attention. "Well looks like they're happy to see us." The mandalorian spoke, he was quick to hop out of the speeder and start unloading the boxes. 

Mila laughed at the children's excitement as she started to help unload the speeder. "We have an empty hut for the women and someone is emptying the barn for you now, I hope thats okay for you?" One of the villagers asked, directing the mandalorian towards his lodging. He shook his head as he pointed over to Mila, who was at that moment trying to answer as many of the childrens questions about the baby as possible. "No the girl stays with me." He countered. The farmer nodded his head and agreed to his demand. "Of course yeah, I'll get someone to bring the bed over to the barn then." 

"Thank you." The Mandalorian he said, expressing his gratitude. He moved back towards the speeder, gaining Mila's attention. "They've prepared a barn for us to stay in." Mila was a little startled at the revelation, she thought they would've put her with Cara in her hut. But she didn't want to seem ungrateful with the farmers hospitality and agreed to the arrangement. "Oh...Okay, well I said I'd help Cara bring her stuff  to her hut so I'll come find you after." After a moment of pause in which she thought he was going to argue with her, he gave her a silent nod while reaching over to pick the kid up from the speeder and placed him on the floor. "I'll take the kid then." 

The Mandalorian went to walk away but stopped when he realized the kid wasn't following him, "Come on you little womp rat." Instead of moving, the baby looked up at Mila confused on why she wasn't following them. She crouched down to gently place her hand on his back, goading him in to following the Mandalorian. "Go on sweetling, I'll catch up in a little bit." She watched as the baby started to walk towards the Mandalorian but would stop every two steps to look back at her, as if she was going to disappear. She gave him one last encouraging wave while standing up and looked up at the Mandalorian as he spoke to her. "Still the favorite." He grumbled. "Womp rat." She countered back, feeling that's all she needed to say to win the little argument. He couldn't help the chuckle that escaped through his modulator as he started walking towards the barn, knowing the child was following him this time. 

The Mandalorian walked off towards the barn, he picked up Mila's rucksack as he went, he was going that way anyway he thought; he may as well take it with him. Stopping at the door of the barn, he noticed it was occupied already. The woman inside was quickly finishing up fixing up the barn as she noticed the Mandalorian. "Please come in." she encouraged. The Mandalorian walked in to the barn, depositing the rucksack on to the floor as the baby waddled in behind him. "I hope this is comfortable for you. Sorry that all we have is the barn." She carried on and Mando looked around, noticing they'd already brought a second bed in, "This will do fine."