First Chapter

You were in a deep sleep, when you heard your alarm clock go off beside you on the nightstand. You woke up with a start, then groaned. Reaching your arm out from the covers, you hit the snooze button on your alarm. You laid your head back on the pillow for a few seconds, before lifting yourself up into a seated position, hanging your feet off of the bed.

You reached your arms up in the air to give your body a nice stretch. You could see your reflection in the mirror across from you, and you scrunched up your face in disgust, seeing your bed head and wrinkled PJ's.

You propped up on your feet as you rose up and off the mattress, slugging your way to your bathroom. In there, you decided to take a warm shower, and get yourself ready for the day.

After getting dressed and such, you slugged all the way over to your kitchen, where you took out a bowl from a cabinet, then opened another cabinet to get a box of cereal. After getting cereal, you, then, shuffled into the living room, and sat down on your sofa. You picked up the TV remote and turned on the television. After endlessly flipping through the channels, you didn't find anything of interest to you. Most of them were commercials at the moment.

Suddenly, there was a advertisement that caught your eye:

"Hey kids! Do you want pizza?!" the masculine voice from the television enunciated, "Well, Fazbear Entertainment has spared no expense developing the world's most extreme family fun center – Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex!"

You loved the Fazbear Franchise when you were little. Of course, you did know about the 'rumors' of missing children or the other terrifying things. They were rumors weren't they? Though, you loved going to Fazbear Frights before it burned down. It was so much fun! You loved the spooks. They felt so real sometimes.

"At three stories tall, it's the flashiest, raddest, rockingist, safest* pizzeria the universe has ever seen," the man on the ad. continued, "Of course, Freddy and the band are excited to meet you!" The commercial showed the animatronics singing and talking to kids. They looked so life-like, but you also assumed that was just commercialized. "Utilizing the latest in animatronic technology, you can actually party with the stars themselves. So, on your next birthday, let Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex make you a SUPERSTAR! * ᴰᴵˢᶜᴸᴬᴵᴹᴱᴿ: ᶠᵃᶻᵇᵉᵃʳ ᴱⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃᶦⁿᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᶜᵃⁿⁿᵒᵗ ᵍᵘᵃʳᵃⁿᵗᵉᵉ ᵍᵘᵉˢᵗ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ."

At the end of the commercial, you eyes went wide. That actually looks really cool. You were curious as to why you've never heard of this place before. You shrugged, then, continued to watch more commercials and eat your breakfast.

After you had finished eating, you walked into the kitchen, and looked up at the clock. It was five minutes to 8. Your eyes widened. Oh shit, I'm going to be late! You placed your bowl in the sink, then raced back to your bedroom, where you threw on your socks and shoes. Then snatched your phone and purse, on your way out the door.

You hurried through the hallway, and down the stairs, instead of taking the elevator. It would only waste time. You finally reached the main lobby, carefully making your way past some of the other residents, who were receiving breakfast. As you squeezed by, you finally reached the main door. You pushed it open, and scurried outside.

You examined your surroundings, and to your left, you noticed the black Sedan parked against the curb. Your mouth curved into a small smile as you hastened to the car. You opened the passenger side door, swiftly getting inside, and let out a relieving sigh. Then, you turned your gaze to the driver.

He didn't look at you as he spoke. "You're late again," he said joylessly as he started the car.

"I know, I'm sorry," you commented uneasily.