The New Seeker

Jake had gotten close with Katie in the next two days, they had become great friends and they had so much in common. Katie was half blood like Jake and she had loved quidditch since she was a little girl. Jake found her interesting. He told her how he's the son of Severus Snape and she was one of the only people who didn't judge him. Fred and George who he become friends with at the end of his first year came up to him one day when he was hanging out with Katie.
"Jake, we are going to do a prank on Percy, will you help?" Fred asked, Jake looked at him then at Katie.
"Sorry guys I'm hanging out with Katie" Jake said giving them a sorry look.
"That's alright, go off with your girlfriend" George said giving Jake a wink. Jakes cheeks went red.
"What... No she's not my girlfriend" Jake said looking at Katie then back at the twins.
"Denial" Fred said before walking off with his brother laughing. Jake looked at Katie.
"Sorry about my friends, there abit crazy but they're the only friends I have" Jake said with an apologetic look.
"I'm your friend Jake" Katie said with a sweet smile. Jake smiled back. Wood came walking towards them fast.
"You two, we have quidditch practice tomorrow afternoon" wood said.
"I thought we had no seeker" Katie said, a smile spread across woods face.
"No, I've found is a seeker and a bloody good one"
"Who?" Jake asked.
"Well I thought you'd know of all people Jake, it's your brother"
Jakes eyes widened, he had spent most of his time hanging out with Katie and Fred and George that he hadn't made time for his brother Harry Potter.
"I gotta go, sorry Katie" Jake said running off down the corridor. He was stopped suddenly when something tugged on his robe. He turned around to see his father holding onto the back of his robe.
"No running in the corridors" Severus said harshly, he hadn't seen it was Jake yet.
"Okay dad, I'll remember that, can I go?" Jake asked, Severus looked at the boy infront of him.
"Oh Jake it's you"
"Yeah dad, don't give me special treatment because I'm your son" Jake said.
"Okay then 5 points from gryffindor" Snape said.
"Well some special treatment is fine" Jake said, Severus smiled.
"Why are you in such a hurry?"
"apparently Harry is seeker"
"You of all people should know that" Severus said raising his eye brow.
"I know! I met a girl okay" Jake said looking annoyed.
"You're 12 and you like a girl?" Severus said.
"I didn't say that!" Jake said.
"Your face said that" Severus said "I know you too well, you are my son you know"
"Yes, can I go now" Jake asked, his father nodded. "Okay bye" Jake said running off again.
"What I say about running" his father yelled out, Jake slowed down and look back to see if he was gone and once he was he started running again. Then he saw Harry talking to a bushy haired girl.
"Harry, when were you going to tell me" Jake asked.
"Well you had appeared to have stopped talking to me and tell you what?"
"That you're the gryffindor seeker, I'm one of the new chasers" Jake said.
"When were you gonna tell me that?" Harry asked.
"Well I'm sorry it's just, I met a girl and I like her a lot" Jake said, Hermione at that moment started listening to the conversation.
"What girl?" She asked. "Is it that Katie bell you're always hanging out w..." Jake cut her off quickly.
"I'm not always hanging out with her" Jake said annoyed.
"Yeah like 80% of time you are and the other 20% is you hanging out with Fred and George" Harry said.
"Okay, I like her just shh.." Jake said
*
Wood walked out to the quidditch pitch.
"Okay Harry I want you to let the snitch fly off for 10 seconds and everytime you catch it let it go again for the same amount of time" wood said to Harry, Harry nodded and got the snitch out of the box.
"The chasers, you will practice shooting while getting bludgers hit at you, don't worry, we have bewitched the bludgers to be soft when hitting someone for practice" wood said. Fred lent on jakes shoulder.
"You're lucky... We are very good aims" Fred said highfiving George and getting on there brooms. Jake got on his broom. During practice Jake got hit by the soft bludgers 5 times.
"Come on Jake, PAY ATTENTION" Oliver Wood said. He would have been paying attention but he was to impressed by Harry, he would catch the snitch about 20 seconds after he let it go. Wood told him that he had to wait a full minute now so that Jake wouldn't be distracted. After that Jake got all of the quaffles in and didn't get hit by a single bludger.