Josuke Higashikata 💙

(Y/N) had just finished shopping, getting some clothes and a few snacks on the way back home. You see, Josuke and (Y/N) had come up with this stupid game. They would each buy clothes for the other to wear. But the other person didn't know what they would have to be wearing until the two met up. And If someone chickened out and didn't put on the outfit, they would have to do what the other says for the rest of the day.

(Y/N) POV

"That'll be $34.75 and would you like to round it up to $35 to make a donation to help (kid Group organization)?"

This man must not know how broke I am on the daily. And also fuck them kids, they'll be ok.

I must have said the ending of my thought out loud because the cashier chuckles lowly and gives me an all-knowing look. The embarrassment is running through my veins and I need to leave. Grabbing the bags I paid and quickly left, keeping a lookout for Josuke so I didn't get caught leaving with the clothes for the game.

Looking into my pocket I see I don't have much money left. Those clothes really were expensive. Well at least if Josuke doesn't wear it I will. But I really need to start saving my money up.

Omg is that a soba shop over there?

...............................................................................................................................................................

While at home with my soba noodles I hide the clothes and wait for Josuke to arrive at my door. Although we may be dating we didn't go to the same school. And my school lets us out 2 hours before their's do.

Since I'm already here why not try the clothes on for myself to pass time by.

The clothes look pretty good, the only problem is that I bought them in the sizes for Josuke to be able to wear instead of me. So they are a little big. It's perfect.

Soon I hear a knock on the door and rush to put everything away. When arriving at the door I'm greeted with a happy Josuke that is carrying a bag full of clothes and wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Are you ready to be under my command for the day (Y/N)!?"

"You wish Josuke."

Lets get this started.

The both of us picked out the first thing we wanted the other to wear and left it in the room they would be changing in for them.

I picked out an oversized shirt with small shorts, along with a scrunchie and a bracelet, and left it on the bed for him in the guest room for him to see when he walks in there. Time to go see what he left for me.

In my room was something dark blue. When going to pick it up I realized that it was his uniform. How cute. While putting it on it smelt so much like him, I'm glad we get to spend so much time together.

When I walk out I can't control my laughter.

Josuke actually had his hair down but he used the scrunchie to make a messy ponytail with his hair. The shirt was down to the middle of his thigh and the shorts were not visible.

I guess he had the same reaction when he saw me he burst into laughter. The two of us on the ground.

"SKSKSKSKSKSKSK, AND I OOP!"

Josuke just making things even better with the comments he was making about his outfit.

" PERIODT POOH!"

This went on for a few more minutes until we finally got up and went to my mirror to take a full-body pic of us two in the outfit.

The two of us continued exchanging outfits for the other until it was time for the last one.

I was sure I was gonna win with this one that I got him.

On my bed this time was..........LINGERIE?!?!

Where did Josuke even get this from?

Maybe it'll be a tie if I don't wear this. If Josuke doesn't put on what I have him, which I doubt he will, we can tie and I will be safe. The plan is a go.

I put back on my shirt and some shorts and walk out of the room. Ain't no way in hell I'm putting on that confusing lingerie.

Josuke steps out of the room and makes his way to me........wearing the dress that I bought for him

[Just imagine this on Josuke, we all know he's built like an hourglass anyway so this is pretty accurate]

The plan was to give him a super tight dress that he would back out of and I would win. But seeing how as he just walked out.

I LOSE.

I have to admit, he doesn't look too bad in this dress. He actually looks good. Add a little make-up and fix his hair and he would be pulling more dudes and probably girls than I do.

When he gets in front of me he strikes a pose. I hurry up and take a pic of him, this will be great for later blackmail.

Wait a minute I can use this to get out of the deal!!

"So I see you didn't put on the 'outfit' I got you. Seems like you lose, and I win."

He sticks his tongue out at me but I raise up the picture of him in the dress.

"Just wait till I show this to Dr.Kujo and your pops!!"

"Wait what-!"

I was already out the door and gone by the time he realized it. I was running as fast as I could to the hotel that was not too far from my house, I knew Dr.Kujo and Mr. Joestar were staying there. The hotel was only like 2 blocks away from where I stay so it didn't take me long to get there but Josuke was hot on my tail.

I arrive before Josuke and get in the elevator, pushing the close door button as much as I can leaving him behind.

I just need to get to floor 5 room 429.

Ding

Rushing off the elevator I knock on the door quickly. Down the hallway I see Josuke come out of the stairs section and he spots me. Running down the hallway. Luckily Dr.Kujo opened the door and I quickly shut it and went over to Mr.Joestar.

By the time that Josuke opens the door, I'm already showing the two the picture. A small chuckle coming from Kujo and Mr.Joestar start to speak of a past memory from his days as a young one.

"You know, one time I once wore a pink dress, I was the hottest bitch out there. Those guards just couldn't see it."

Well, what do you know?

Like father like son

Thank you for reading this and sorry for keeping you waiting. No, I'm not dead thankfully. You get a cookie and a head pat for making it to the end of the story this time. I hope you all have a lovely day/night. ~MommaBruno

*Sorry for grammar mistakes in story*