🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXV 🌑

|| 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖊... ||

Time passed by in a flash. Heejin could clearly see that what YooA and the rest of the witches had taught her when she was still inside that cursed house was true. Everything was true. And one of all those things was... time.

They were all right when they had told Heejin and the rest of her friends that time was... magical. It could turn back whenever it wanted, it could move on whenever it wanted and it could slow down or stop... whenever it wanted. It was... magical. Everything was magical. Heejin had learnt that now. Yet... it was still amusing to her how years passed by in a flash yet... outside the weather was still the same. Nothing seemed to change yet... everything changed at the same time.

It was cold. It had been cold for years now. Since Sunmi had started taking over the world, legally of course, no one could stop her. Not even the time. She was so powerful that she had changed the weather and the time as well.

Where were they? Heejin was worried. According to the council's final plan, they had arranged that a team was going to rescue them. But they had never returned. And their first plan as to keeping Sunmi and her gang busy by trying to start a war had failed since Sunmi hadn't done anything illegally. Plus, she was so powerful over the world now that she had even given an arrest warrant for them. They couldn't just start a war. Every country was going to fight against them! They could only hide and... wait for that team to come back with the rest of their friends.

She missed her...

Hyunjin.

Was she fine? Heejin couldn't know. She was worried and she couldn't stop being worried.

"I'm praying every single day that they're fine. That she's fine." Yoohyeon almost whispered from next to her as she looked outside a small, dusted window. They had been hiding in an old basement of an old building near the forest, lately.

The forest wasn't safe anymore. The police were searching for them.

"Yeah. I'm doing the same thing. Has... has Minji unnie tried to talk to you? Through mind speaking? Hyunjin hasn't even though she can't stay away from me for long..."

"Yeah, same goes with Minji yet... nothing."

"Do you think they're alright?"

"I... don't know." Yoohyeon said slowly. She looked depressed. But when didn't she honestly? Even with Minji by her side... no one could heal her scars...

"Heejin! Help! Kai's team is back! Hyunjin is injured!" Haseul called the girl. Heejin and Yoohyeon rushed towards the main gate of the basement and... Haseul was right.

Kai's team, the team that they had sent to find Minji's team, was back. They weren't that badly injured but the witches and the vampires were pretty badly injured.

"Oh my gosh Hyunjin!" Heejin screamed in agony as she ran towards Hyunjin. She hugged her tightly and then backed away to check up on her. Fortunately she wasn't that badly injured. She only had a bleeding leg. They all had bleeding parts in their body but Sooyoung, Jungeun, Minji and Joy were the worst injured ones. Irene and Wendy immediately led them to the clinic part of the building that they had made for occasions like that one.

"What happened to you?" Heejin asked worriedly. Hyunjin couldn't talk. She just sighed and looked on the floor.

"Hyunjin!"

"It's a long story. Hyejoo, your supposed friend, attacked us." Sehun, another werewolf said as he led N to the clinic.

"Hyejoo? What why how?" Haseul asked worriedly.