🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXX 🌑

|| 𝕬𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖊... ||

Everything happened in a flash.

(It bloomed in my heart, I call it love.

Ok I'll stop here lmao XD me and my Ujung heart lmao. Only me? Ok nevermind 😅 Also I added two videos here because I couldn't choose just one. I think they both fit the concept of the chapter so... Here you go I guess~😅)

If you asked any of them to describe what they saw right after, they just... wouldn't be able to tell you. The shock was too intense.

Hyejoo's powers were too strong. Chaewon could remember how Hyejoo's eyes had turned white, her hair had turned shining silver, two black horns had appeared in her head and her whole body was transformed into her element. And since Hyejoo could control all elements her body had a white colour, almost shining. Sunmi smirked. She thought Hyejoo was on her side. But from Hyejoo's expressions... Sunmi's smile faded away. She shot her. Not just once but multiple times. Yet Hyejoo only stared at her back coldly. And that, for only a brief second. Her eyes were always fixed on Chaewon because that way she felt safe and that she wouldn't lose control.

The bullets got in her body, her skin tore apart but then... she healed in a matter of seconds, the bullets getting out of her body quickly. She grabbed Sunmi by her neck and just by holding her hands tight on her neck, she was about to end her. But...

Sunmi wasn't dumb.

She used her powers and magic to control Hyejoo again. And it worked for a brief second. Hyejoo tossed her away and started destroying everything around her. She extended her hands and an earthquake and tornado started in the room. She was using all of her powers to kill the girls. Her powers were so strong that the lab, and not just the lab but the whole city was soon in ruins.

The girls on the other hand tried to protect themselves underneath their shields but it was almost useless.

But yet again... as soon as Hyejoo met eyes with Chaewon she froze. Sunmi used all of her powers strongly on Hyejoo, making her jump on Chaewon. Chaewon wasn't even protecting herself with a shield. The girls tried their best to protect her but Hyejoo was determined to end Chaewon's life. Chaewon looked at Hyejoo warmly even though she was so afraid and her oxygen was running low. Hyejoo had pressed both of her hands on Chaewon's neck trying to kill her. Chaewon struggled to breathe. Her face was becoming more and more red and she was near to faint. 

"I love you." Was Chaewon's last words. And they were enough to wake up Hyejoo from her state. She took her hands away screaming in fear, "I did it again! I lost control!" The girls ran to Chaewon and tried to help her get back to her senses. And as they were busy with Chaewon, Sunmi was about to escape.

"Not so fast bitch!" Hyunjin said as she punched her straight in her face.

"You think you're stronger than me kid?" Sunmi said and laughed.

"Hyejoo ah... it's... it's ok... you didn't lose control... Sunmi was controlling you." Chaewon mumbled softly as soon as she woke up. Hyejoo jumped at the mention of Sunmi's name and turned to face Sunmi. Her powers, taking full control of her body, but of course not her mind. And then just by extending her hands, Hyejoo smiled. She had found the perfect way to kill Sunmi, to take her revenge. 

She got in Sunmi's mind and by that... she killed her. She made her think of so many hurtful things, she manipulated her exactly like how she had done to her and worse, and she made her feel any kind of bad and sad feelings. She also made her feel pain. A lot of pain. Unbearable pain. Either physical pain or mental pain. Either way it was too much for Sunmi that her body couldn't handle it. She died slowly but... she died... Hyejoo had made it. She truly had. She was finally free from Sunmi...