Beyond caring

It was a Tuesday, It was mid January, and it was so icy. I was just walking, it was just another day after school, but today. I was late home, after a detention. But I didn't have my mobile, so I was rushing. The bus driver had been drinking, and my rush and the ice didn't help. I bet you can realise what happened next.

Some times I wish I could be the same person, to have a permanent life, and be the person I used to be. It is hard. When I become a person I can change they're life in 23 hours; I can make them criminals, I have done before as well. I'm beyond caring. I can make them do whatever I want, but I can't kill them, that would kill me completely, and make them body hoppers like me; same thing goes if keep they're body for longer than I'm aloud.
There are not many body hoppers, as I refer to us. I don't know no others, but I know it's not just me, I can sense it. sometimes I can feel them near by. I have never tried to find another, maybe I will, one day.

Before I died, I was just ordinary, I had quite a few friends, a great family. I envy the living, they get every thing going well all the time, I only get it for a few hours before it begins again, and again, and again...

Heya, I'm chips17 writing on my double account with devoncat1. I wrote this chapter and I hoped you enjoyed reading it, please follow Sophrach-the-monkey and check out the stories on our single accounts as well! love y'all so follow us and keep reading from Sophrach x ;)