Chapter 6

~2 Months Later~

None__
A certain avian  wandered in the ruins of l'manburg, smiling sadly at the sight of what was left of the country he once lived in, they turned to the blown up community house and walked straight  through the shared nether portal, the blond sighed as he revealed his ash colored wings, large gusts of winds created as he flapped his wing, lifting himself off the ground and carrying him to the portal that would take him to the land of forever winters, or what he'd call home.

this man was Philza Minecraft known for surviving on only one canon life since he was young, although cursed with such a terrible fate he is quite spritely, never letting his disability stop him from fighting back corruption and causing chaos, he was the father figure to all and continues to be a father figure to some...

<...idk why I had to introduce philza, yall already know him... RIGHT...but hey he's pretty pog in my opinion as well as others in the smp, so i felt like he deserved an intro cause he's old :) >

Ph1lza__

Its been awhile since I've been home hasn't it, I wonder how Techno's doing? he's probably curing villagers, or killing orphans...naw haven't seen any orphans other than Fundy . . . but techno can't kill him knowing Ghostbur would hurt. Maybe I should text Techno about my arrival, OR I could scare the living dickens out of him! I feel a smile creep onto my face at the thought of techno's reaction, most likely a war cry and a blade to my neck but hey it'll be fun!

__________________

Techno__

"RANBOO!!GET DOWN FROM THERE!!!!" 
how the heck did he get on the darn roof!?!?
oh geez... I could just go up to my room and try to climb up, but Ranboo is literally jumping on the roof tiles like it a damn trampoline, he could slip and snap his neck!
ugh I cant risk it, "think think, think," 
I could splash a feather falling potion on him, but I'd have to leave him alone to get it, I glance back at Ranboo, my heart drops as I watch the little slide down the roof head first at high speed.
I make a jump for it, my arms outstretched as I panic at the thought of a dead child...(forgetting about how many orphans I've seen die by my hand) chat screaming in unison as realization of how I won't make it to him on time, I shut my eyes not prepared to see what was soon to happen.

*THUD*

Falling to my knees, I cover my face as my eyes welled up with tears, chat yelling in rage scolding my carelessness and screaming to let them see the child. I slammed my fists into the freezing snow as I felt warm tears fall from my face. small hands gently wipe the tears from my cheeks creating small sizzles, I then hear small whimpers, I finally open my eyes to see a worried Ranboo, I immediately pull the small child into a bone crushing hug and began yelling at them for scaring me so badly and just sobbed into child hair as I finally try to calm myself down.

Philza__

I land near the house and techno I was about to go and spook him when I see he's yelling at something and I look at were he gazed and saw a child with split colors that resembled Ranboo.
the child seemed to have slipped and was now sliding down the roof, my instincts kicked and I yank the child barely inches from the ground and land roughly on the snow I sighed in relief as I released the kid. I hear angry sobs, confused I turn to look who was emitting the sounds, what was causing the sound shocked me, Technoblade was on his knees crying, his pink locks in a mess, I flinched slightly as he slammed his fist into the snow and I see his face full of tears. I couldn't bare watch my friend look so broken, taking a step forward I reach out help my friend when the child stood in front of me and began wiping the tears from the pinkettes cheeks with their small hands, looking concerned and whimpering at the sight. I watched my friend open their teary eyes and once again surprise me as the hug and scold the small seemingly orphan child.

after techno calmed down I cleared my throat to grab their attention which it did...

Techno__

I heard someone clear their throat and stood up quickly with Ranboo sat on my hip, I'm still not ready to let him go, afraid he might wander off again. I glare at the avian for a split second before I had registered who it was, 

"Sooooo, Techno... if you don't mind me asking but who might this child be and why did you break down in the snow?"

My face heated up as Phil mentioned my small panicked meltdown, "um, forget you saw that and also this little bastard," I bounced Ranboo on my hip to indicate who the the little troublemaker I was implying was, "is Ranboo, I may or may not have accidentally caused him to de-age and I've been babysitting him ever since as well as trying to find an antidote,"

Phil looked like he was done and sighed, reaching his hand out to Ranboo, to which the little hid his face from the winged man, I unconsciously growled threateningly at Phil when Ranboo did this. Phil backed away as soon as he heard my warning, he looked away from Ranboo and looked at me still growling he flinched as he saw I was also glaring menacingly at him.
I quickly checked on Ranboo who was still hiding his face, I shifted his position so that he was now cradled in my arms facing me, I rocked him as I walk back to the cottage forgetting that Phil was still standing there with confusion written all over his face.

Phil__

what?