... BONUS...bald kurapika...

*Y/N pov*
It's been about 3 months traveling together so I've gotten pretty comfortable with everyone. Although there has been one thing that on my mind. Kurapika has this crazy fangirl after him, I wouldn't say I was jealous but I kinda am. Like for instance she tried to manipulate him into going out with her, but Kurapika isn't dumb. She just can't take a hint.
*Storytime*
It was a peaceful night, everyone has gone to bed except Kurapika and myself. We just laid in bed and relaxed as I played with his hair.  Ya that was the last time I played with his hair! We woke up to his hair gone missing! His reaction was funny though not gonna lie. It's been like this for a week now, at first he was embarrassed and kinda insecure but now he just doesn't care at all. He's smexy with no hair honestly. 
We believe it was crazy girl that took his hair. Maybe to make a clone or something. Whatever she's doing it's creepy, I'm surprised I haven't called the cops or take her out like how I took that train out...
"Pleaseee let me punch her!" I begged to Kurapika.
"My love we've been over this. No punching people, we don't want you to destroy the whole town or something."
"I won't use nen."
"Fine then. Since I can't hit her go ahead you can."
"Yaaay let's go find her."
"Go on without me."
"Okiee!"
I was filled with joy because I got permission to punch crazy girl. I found her lurking around. She was heading to a dark alleyway. I heard a male voice. I crept over and hid myself so they can't see me and I can hear.
"Reina I told you to stay out of town." The male voice said.
"AHHH but they haven't caught me yet." Crazy girl said.
"I don't care. You're a well known villain the cops would recognize you."
"Hey just because I'm wanted for theft, stalking and murder doesn't mean I'm a villain."
"Kinda does make you a villain."
I didn't know what to do run or fight them.
"(Y/N)!" Kurapika waved.
I ran to him and told him what's happening.
"Soo wanna cause some chaos and fight them?"
"It is the best option..."
"KURAPIKA!" Crazy girl Reina interrupted.
I glared at her with my scarlet eyes activated.
"Gahhh you're still with this girl/boy. I'm so sick of you."
"Apparently Kurapika isn't."
"You're lucky I just don't take him from you."
"Oh hun I don't think he's gonna go for a dirty looking candy cane."
"CANDY CANE?.THATS IT!"
She started running to me but I quickly dodged now appearing in back of her bonking her head to the ground enough to knock her out. A dude, I'm thinking it's crazy girl Reina's friend tried to come after Kurapika. He got his chains prepared but instead Kurapika grabs his face, which caught the other male off guard. I politely sat on crazy girl Reina waiting for Kurapika to finish this battle.
After waiting the fight finally ended and I carried crazy girl Reina and turned her into the cops, Kurapika did the same with the other male.
"We did good today." I said.
"Ya I suppose it was fun." He responded.
"Ya I agree, we haven't really gotten out there and did anything."
"True. Then do you wanna go on an adventure?"
"If it's with you then I'll be happy to."
Kurapika took my hand and gently kissed it. He softly smiled and we headed off on our adventure.
The end