20 bye bye

Reece pov

"Say bye to luke sweety, he's mine" she snarls

I stand silently staring at luke, he really does look lifeless.

"I can't believe you" is all I manage to get out before I pick up an old wooden table and throwing it the hardest I have ever done before at Kimberly.

"I TRUSTED YOU" I yelled deciding to take it out on Kimberly, even though it's all his fault.

She jumps up in to the air floating as she points towards me "kill her" she shouts as luke begins to run towards me.

Flash.
Just like that in one second I'm on the floor clutching my face.

"ah" I hiss as a tear streams down my cheek.

"What not tough enough?" I hear Luke's almost robotic voice laugh.

I hear footsteps come towards my body, get ready Reece.

"One hit and your already done? Your useless Reece you really are" he chuckles as I feel a hand placed on my ankle.

I immediately react flipping my body and kicking him right in the face causing him to fly to the other side of the room.

I wipe my cheeks speeding towards Kimberly.

I don't even need to talk for her to know what's gonna happen.

I catch her hair in my hands as I speed around her, causing her to scream.

"STOOOPPPPPPPPP" is all you could hear as she screams and screeches.

"This is for ruining me and luke" I shout swinging her body around by her hair and slamming it on to the ground causing a large hole, followed by a loud thud that echoes through the room.

"luke" she whimpers struggling to lift her head.

"nuh uh" I hear him immediately say behind me as I feel my body being lifted.

"get off me" I shout as his arms in case around me.

I'll miss that..

"don't touch her" he says coldly placing his arm around my neck slowly cutting off my air supply.

"d-don't" I choke out struggling to breath.

my eyes to his. But they aren't blue anymore they are grey. A dull grey.

It's not Luke.

"fuck the spell she made" I splutter realising what she had done when I flipped luke over in the halls.

He laughs at the sight of me choking.

Tears stream down my cheeks as he finally begins to squeeze my neck to my death.

"you won't remember me when you wake up luke. But I love you" I splutter closing my eyes to stop the tears.

"I'll say hi to Calum, Michael and Ashton for you" I splutter struggling to give him a sad smile.

Why am I not dead yet?

"it's not your fault babe" I whisper as his face softens.

"promise me you won't believe it's your fault" I whimper desperately, I don't want him falling in to depression if the spell disappears.

I still love him.

"LUKE KILL HER NOW" I hear Kimberly's voice scream.

He doesn't tighten his grip, or loosen but it's just enough for me to take small quick breaths to stay alive but also struggle to breathe.

"I can't" he whimpers as tears pool in his eyes.

What the hell?

"what the shit" she says suprised.

"Luke I demand you to kill her now" she repeats her self as he doesn't move.

"I-iiim nott going to kill r-Reece" he struggles and stutters to say.

as I stare in to his eyes.

"Yes you fucking are it's the whole reason I made the curse" she spits as his facials turn in to faces of pain.

"it's not your fault" I whisper bring my hand to his face and running it along his jaw.

I smile sadly as tears start pooling in his eyes, they slowly turn back to blue.

"Reece I can't control what I'm doing" he wails with his hands around my neck.

"it's okay. Calm down" I Coe placing both of my hands on his chin tracing his jawline.

"we'll make it out" I say looking downwards.

"KILL HER NOWWW" she screams as he grip begins to tighten violently.

He starts crying as I begin to splutter in his very own hands.

"I-I love you l-luke" I choke as he screams and thrashes "REECE DONT, HOLD ON" he screams as everything goes black.

Bye luke.

( god damn :0 VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER 😘😘😘😘
hoodgirl1 hoodgirl1 hoodgirl1 )