10 morning ms Nightguard

"Morning Ms Nightguard" I hear a voice say aloud.

"Mmph" I mumble lifting my body up wearily, struggling to get Luke's arm off me kinda thankful and sad at the loss of his arms around me.

I open my eyes slowly to see light streaming through the dark coloured curtains dimly lighting up the room.

"Yes?" I smile darting my eyes to see Albert? Isn't he my servant not lukes?.

"Hello" I smile sweetly finally pushing luke off me as he mumbles waking up.

"You suck" he pouts as I roll my eyes diverting my attention back to Albert.

"Luke not another one?" Albert says as my eyes go wide and my jaw drops.

"Another one?" I ask quietly as Albert nods, "Luke you know how your mother would feel about doing the dirty with so many girls in a short period of time" Albert lectures him as I turn to him gaping.

"A-Albert excuse us for a moment, and we didn't have sex" luke mumbles as Albert nods exiting the room.

My heart drops a bit, but the anger boiling up inside of me over takes the sadness. Why am I even sad?

"Wow you fuckboy" I hiss venom laced in my voice staring at him as he looks embarresed.

"Reece honestly don't take it that way because guess what?" He smiles widely grabbing my hands.

"No you guess what" I say as his smile drops a little.

He goes silent looking down at his hands intertwined with mine.

"Id rather turn in to a heartless vampire than be close to you friend or lover" I say standing up and walking to the door.

"Your full of suprises Hemmings you honestly are" I say sadly as I open the door to see Albert standing like a statue.

Luke still sitting sadly moping in bed as he covers himself in blankets curling in to a ball.

"Albert I think you need to talk to luke, as much as I like him and would stay and comfort him I'm pissed" I say walking slowly to my bedroom as I hear the door close quietly behind me.

At least there's one thing that can cheer me up, food.

He probably thinks of you as just another girl he's bagged, fuck him.

************************************

"Hi whore" a girl with brown hair in a pony tail says as I sit down at the breakfast table in a purple gown that Finally dosnt look like an umbrella, I took it out of Luke's room.

"Hah how am I whore?" I hiss as the girls stare like bitches at me, making me pissed off, and really insecure about my body but I still act strong so I'm not an easy target to people.

I never let my walls down, but somehow luke just got in.

"We heard you shouting fuck last night from Luke's room you slutty bitch" a blonde girl says fluffing up her hair.

Huh? I didn't even fuck him.

"Ahahaha you guys are funny" I smile fakely pulling the middle finger as they scoff at me.

"You fucked luke like the other 6 have, prostitute" a girl with ebony hair braided down her shoulder scoffs as I look at the 6 girls smirking at the other 13 girls abusing them verbally.

Wow 6 girls ?What the fuck Luke, he is the REAL fuckboy.

I sit lifelessly playing with my fingers as the girls bitch about me and the others.

I didn't even have sex with him, I just happened to yell fuck and a string of curse words loudly when he bit in to my neck, and not to add frickin tasted my blood we'll removing some of the poison. How can I not yell fuck.

"Whore" a girl hisses in my ear beside me. "You realise how worthless you are? Your ugly as hell and fat why would he even like you? He just uses you for sex" she whispers as I stay silent trying not to lose it.

"And how would you know" I whisper as she smirks evily, it's the girl who he was flirting with in the hallway.

"He told me" she hisses as I lose it.

Luke? Told that piece of shit? WHAT? Oh hell no.

"Fuck all of you" I shout grabbing the girls hair and hitting her head in to the table as she gets knocked out.

The whole table goes silent.

"Get your shit together" I shriek turning around.

Instead of being faced with two large stair cases, I'm faced with Luke looking down at me with shock.

"And you" I say quietly.

"Your a pathetic asshole who took advantage of me when I was nice or quiet. I'm suprised I even liked you" I whisper as my eyes meet with his mesmerising blue ones.

His one filled with sadness and guilt.
"Congratulations on fucking 6 girls by the way!" I congratulate him storming off upstairs.

"7" a girl says behind me followed with a couple of sniggers.

"Look bitch do you want to end up like her?" I turn around pointing at the still unconscious girl.

She stays silent as I walk away from the drama.

Okay, we'll Looks like this day is gonna be shit.

{HOLA AGAINN}