1 | gosh, you drive me insane!

E ! News 

Tomdaya Nearing Split?!

After less than five months since our favorite couple tied the knot, an inside source says they're nearing divorce. 

Zendaya has been spotted multiple times without wearing her engagement ring. However, multiple times she has come up with excuses as to why. It seems our favorite couple is trying to keep a bold face for the media. However, we see through it, SWIPE to see Zendaya caught crying after coming out of her apartment with Tom.

Zendaya and Tom have not replied for comment.

___

Tom's POV

Zendaya was coming home from work now and it'd be a lie if I said I was looking forward to it. I hadn't seen my wife for the past four weeks because of filming for Euphoria. However, we'd FaceTimed every night. Most of them ended in arguments and yelling and if they hadn't we'd fall asleep without a mere 'I love you' because we were both beat.

I pushed my brown curls from my face as I heard the garage door close and I went to go an greet my wife. Zendaya gave me a tight-lipped smile.

"Hi Tommy...." She said, softly hugging me and playing with my hair.

"Hey Z..." I replied, hugging her for a bit longer before pulling away. She dropped her purse down and smiled.

"So, um, you hungry?" She asked, going to the kitchen to make something to eat.

"I'm always hungry." I replied. She smirked and started making pasta, which was my favorite.

I watched her cook while sipping some tea. The tension in the room was so evident. It went on for a little.

 Stir. 

Look at me and smile a bit.

 Look back at her smile with out grinning. 

Sip tea. 

Scroll to the next page of my ebook.

Repeat.

I placed my tea cup down with a huff. "Zendaya, what are doing?" Zendaya sighed and dropped the spoon on the counter and ran her fingers through her blonde and brunette hair.