2

Tom sighed as he came into the house, his brother Sam was waiting for him.

"So you finally did it. Y'all are getting divorced?"

"What! Who said that."

"It's all over the tabloids." Sam showed me his phone.

I groan.  "Zendaya's gonna think I talked...oh I'm dead."

"What is she, your wife or a mob boss?" Sam frowned.

"Both." I mumble.

Sam sighed. "I really liked her for you mate, but if you're sure."

I frown. "Oh I'm hella sure." I grumble and head into my room, which is filled with pictures of me and Zendaya. I place my suitcase down calmly and close the door. I lock it.

Then.

I break down.

I put all the photos of me and Zendaya away. As I cry into my hands, my eye matched the silver ring that I used to love wearing. I slip it off and toss it into the wast basket.

"Don't need that anymore..." I mutter, before trying to get some rest.

---

Zendaya called her Mom. "Mama, he left me...I...and I didn't stop...how-" Zendaya was crying.

"Zendeesha, do you love him?"

"Yes...but...we said things Mama, really nasty things to each other. And I...I meant a lot of it. And I know he did too."

"Marriage Counseling?"

"It's a little late for that...we already agreed on a divorce."

"Oh-"

a/n

so short and y'all really don't deserve this piece of crap after how long I made y'all wait.

school has BEEN so HARD

and I have an exam and a project due this week, plus stuff for church so plsss do not expect anything until next week latest.

I'm really really sorry, but this is all for now

adios :( and I'm sorry again,

d!

ALSO THE FIRST BOOK IN THIS SERIES (Señorita) IS AT 1 in TOMDAYA,  I never thought would get this big so THANK YOU!

I luv y'all so so much!