(fluff???)

Tiddy cuddles- even though Nightmare is the gayest gay and loves ass- XD

Honestly I headcannon Nightmare is more ass than tiddies, but fuck the headcannon, this is funny Lol.

I do hope you enjoy this short floofs you fluffy beans
~~~~~~~~~

"Cross..."

"Yes dear?" Cross asks, glancing at him.

"Can you summon your female body?" Nightmare asks quietly. Cross gives him a skeptical glance, "nope." He says firmly, looking back down at his book. "Cross..." Nightmare whined, looking up at him. "Night, it's like 10:30 in the morning, we're not having sex right now." Cross dejected. "I wasn't suggesting that." Nightmare huffed, hugging Cross' waist.

"What were you suggesting?" Cross asks. "Cuddles..." Nightmare mumbled. Cross patted his head, "just cuddles." He said, glancing from his book to Nightmare for a meet moment before summoning his body. Nightmare smiled and sat up a little, shoving his face into The smaller's breasts. Cross laughed a little at the sight, "you're silly..." Cross sighed, Petting his lover's head as he continued to read his book.

Or alternatively...

"Cross?" Nightmare asked. "Hm?" Cross asked. "tiddy cuddles." Nightmare said, leaning on his elbow and looking up at Cross. "What??" Cross asked, looking at him in confusion. "Tiddy cuddles. I demand tiddy cuddles." Nightmare said, sitting up. Cross laughed a little, rolling his eyes and summoning his body. Glancing down at nightmare as he shoved his face into the smaller's breasts. He laughed a little at his lover's antics, petting the taller's skull as he read his book.

~~~~~
Just a funny short idea I got from a comment.

Remember to attain an appropriate amount of human sustenance and water and have a wonderful day! Much love from a moth friend. This is it for my time with you today, But I do hope you enjoyed this chapter you sinful little butterflies.

- Arca