1. Ouch!

slap!

"ouch!"

i slowly opened my eyes out of instinct when someone slap my face. and why?

i stared at the blurry figure in front of me and narrowed my eyes to slowly focus into that figure. and i became dumbfounded because the face of the figure i'm facing is so exquisite and lovely, specially it's deep purple eyes..

wait..

i didn't know a beautiful lady with a mesmerizing deep purple eyes living near my apartment. even in the city that i live in, there is no one have that beautiful eye color. well depends if they use contact lenses.

but. looking closely to her eyes, it seems it is natural based on my opinion.

slap!

ouch!

"are you done looking?"

"..yes?" i unconsciously replied. while holding my left cheek.

"then, get out!" she snarled and using the hands that she used to slap me twice, she pointed at the direction where the door is.

that is when i look around and realized that i am at the middle of the classroom. and the students are all looking at me.

my god..

what the heck is happening!?

* * * *

i sat at the bench inside the cafeteria thinking where the hell i am.

recalling the memories last night. i know that it was not a dream. holding my chest, i felt the faint pain coming from my heart area. like something is stuck inside and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

that shining white crystal that impaled me to the wall to death. and regaining my consciousness by a slap. somehow it feels like a dream. i want to say its a nightmare, but remembering that lady's fine countenance makes it a wonderful dream. and that eyes.. sigh..

looking at the old wallet and school identification card that i fished out of my pocket and found that this previous owner's body is also named Gene, and we are a hundred percent looked the same. the only difference is i'm 24 years old at my former world and the Gene in this world is only 16 years old.

i looked inside the wallet and found some money, an old ring, a girl's photo, and some receipts from a certain grocery store that sells CDs. after i check 'my' wallet i lift up 'my' backpack to search it and found that it is full of books and notebooks, nothing note worthy.

i sighed.. i read novels about transmigration and its every mc received their former body's memory to help them cope up to their current plight and life from that world.

As for me, where is the memory of the previous owner of this body went? Not even a fragmented memory left for me to see and understand this world. And my system? Where is it?

Sigh, really--

Ding!

Oh my..