I LOVE YOU

*Perfect—Ed Sheeran made by 7Clouds on YouTube (swipe for vid)*

~KATSUKI BAKUGOU POV~

    This is so boring...I know this shit already. Where's (Y/n) when I need a laugh? I think with a sigh as I look out the bright windows as the wind shakes the trees.
"When you put the comma behind the introductory, or who the sentence is being spoken to, it makes the sentence correct." The human cockatiel says from the chalkboard as he writes.
Only an idiot doesn't know that. I think before glancing towards the window after hearing something small but hard hit it. My eyes widen as I see the familiar girl floating on a cloud as she kicks her legs lightly as she sits at the edge.
"Hi, Katsuki." She mouths with a smile and wave and I lay my cheek on my hand before look out at her.
"Why the hell aren't you in class?" I mouth the question and she smiles before making a shushing gesture. "Don't skip class, Clouds! That's a dumbass decision." I lecture and she shrugs with a grin before starting to pretend to paddle her cloud as the wind grows more rough.
"Little breezy don't you say, Katsuki?" She questions as she moves a strand of (h/c) and light blue tipped hair out of her face. Her (e/c) eyes sparkling with mischief as she pretends to be tired.
"You're an idiot, (Y/n)." I mouth and she gives an offended look.
"How mean....Kacchan." I irk at her calling me the annoying nickname.
"Don't call me that."
"Did you have something to say, Bakugou?" I look towards the front at the blond hero's question.
    "No." I say as I glance towards the girl outside of the window. My heart drops as he gives a glance outside before turning back to the board with a sigh.
    "You okay, Kacchan?"
    "Shut up, Deku." I say as I go back to looking outside as I see the girl float back up on her cloud.
    "Oopsie." (Y/n) mouths with a guilty look and I roll my eyes with a small sigh.
    After a very boring class, nearly getting caught a second time before she glided away on her cloud, we finally get to head for lunch.
    "Hey, Bakugou," I look up from my tray as Kirishima calls my name. "what happened in the classroom when you told Mic not to call you ungrammatical?" He states and I scoff.
    "(Y/n) was skipping class and decided to joke with me." I explain and they all look confused.
    "What do you mean?" Dunce Face asks as he shares a glance with Tape Arms.
    "Don't tell me you idiots didn't see the girl floating on a fucking cloud outside the window?" I scoff as I put some noodles into my mouth and start eating.
    "Cloud?" Raccon Eyes questions and I nod. "There wasn't anyone outside the window, Bakugou." She states and I roll my eyes.
    "You're wrong. (Y/n) was out there annoying me with comments." I state and they all share a glance.
    "Bakugou, when was the last time you slept? I think you're halluci-" 
    "I AM NOT SEEING THINGS!" I snarl as I stand and glare at them.
    "Bakugou-"
    "Save it. I'm not fucking hungry anymore." I snap as I throw my bag on my shoulder before heading out, ignoring their calls and attempts to get me back. Who the hell do they think they are? They're being ridiculous! I think with annoyance as I stand outside under the canopy as it rains softly.
    "Bakugou!" I turn with a slight scowl as the red head runs up to me.
    "What do you want, Kirishima?" I ask and he grins.
    "You shouldn't walk alone. Plus you'll get wet if you don't have an umbrella!" He states with a smile as he holds out a red umbrella to me.
"It's just rain. I'll be fine-"
"Too bad. Because I'm not gonna let you get sick." He states as he grins at me. "Don't need you missing out." Kirishima states as he places the umbrella in my hand before he starts walking. "See you in class, Bakugou." He says with a small wave as he walks away.
I look after him in silence as I hold the umbrella as the rain softly falls. Thanks. I think with a small sigh as I open the umbrella before starting to walk back to the main building.

     ~🧡~

Tap! Tap! Tap! I stir slightly in my sleep at the noise. Tap! TAP! TAP! I ignore the noise as I try to go back to sleep. TAP! TAP! TAP!
    "OH FOR THE LOVE OF-(Y/n)?" I question as I sit up from my bed before looking in confusion at the smiling girl.
    "Open up!" She states with a smile as she taps the balcony door.
    "It's fucking-" I pause as I turn to my alarm clock. "Two in morning, (Y/n)! What the hell?" I ask the girl who grins.
    "I wanna show you something, Katsuki. I promise it'll be fun! We won't even be gone long enough for anyone to know." She says as she smiles at me before turning and climbing on the hovering cloud.
    "What exactly is-"
    "Do you trust me?" She jokes as she holds her hand out to me as she grins.
    "First you wake me...and now you're fucking quoting Aladdin?" I  state with crossed arms and she pouts before grabbing my arm with her cold hand before pulling me up.
    "Hold tight, Katsuki." She says with a smile.
    I'm about to give a remark before I clutch onto the cloud as it starts to raise quickly. "Where the hell are we going?" I ask as I look over to see her smiling at me.
    "To get away for a bit." (Y/n) replies as the slight wind moves her (h/c) and light blue tipped hair into her face.
    I lay in a silent awe as I look around at the large buildings in the distance as we go higher into the air. "(Y/n), when-" she quickly places a finger over my lips, making me give her an annoyed look, before she leans backwards and lays on her cloud.
    "Look up, Katsuki." She says with a smile as she rests her hands under her head as her beautiful (e/c) eyes shine happily while she looks up.
    Why should I look up when there's buildings to look at from this height? I question before turning back to look at the dark sky. My breath hitches as I admire the bright stars, thin clouds, and the bright crescent of the moon. "Woah." I say in awe as I unknowingly sit up to be closer to the things trillions of miles away from me.
    "I like to come up here when I need to get away from everything," I look at the girl who's smiling at me. "I thought you could use a break." She explains as she uses her elbows to keep her upper half up.
    "Clouds how can you be so carefree when there's all this...stuff...going on?" I ask as I try to find the word before settling on a compromise.
    I watch as her soft smile moves to a frown as she lays back down with a sigh. "I wasn't always this carefree, ya know?" She states and I look at her a little confused. "I lost someone very close to me and started to do really stupid things." She says before she looks sad. "I pushed everyone away, never took them up on their offers when they wanted to help me, started to skip classes, and I barely ate or did much of anything."
   "I was terrible to everyone because of what happened. I lost a lot of my close friends....even my best friend. I called her the most awful things because I got mad that she wouldn't let me do nothing." (Y/n) states and my eyes brows knit together as I listen to her speak. "But after doing something I regret to this day," she says before she looks at me. "I realized I can't change what happened and just start to do the best I can."
    "What do you regret?" I ask and she laughs lightly.
    "It's in the past. No changing it. So why mention it?" She asks as she stands to her feet as she gets on her terribly cracked phone. "May I have this dance, Katsuki?" She asks with a smile as she pockets it before holding a hand out towards me.
I quirk an eyebrow at her before I give a playful scoff as I grab her cold hand and she pulls me to my feet. I hold her shoulder for support as I get used to the feeling of the firm cloud under my feet as she softly laughs. "What song-" I pause as I recognize the old song Perfect by Ed Sheeran. "Really?"
    "Too romantic for this goofy moment?" She asks before reaching for her pocket.
    "No...it's perfect." I say as I grab her hand before she can change it.
    "Was that supposed to be a joke?" She asks as I hold her hand before placing my other at her waist as she puts her hand on my shoulder. "Can Katsuki Bakugou even make jokes?" She asks and I roll my eyes as I give a small laugh.
    "You're an ass, (Y/n) Shirakumo." I state and she laughs lightly before she starts humming happily to the song.
    "Stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams, I hope that someday," I watch as she softly sings under her breath as the moonlight hits her face at the perfect place...pun not intended. "I'll share her home." She sings and I can't help but admire her beauty. "I found a love, to carry more than just me secrets. To carry love-" she stops as she opens her eyes to see me staring before she blushes.
"S-Sorry. I didn't-MPHF!" I stop her apology as I place my warm lips over her cold ones as I hold her face in my hands.
Our lips move in sync as I pull her closer to my larger, warmer figure.
    I gently poke her lips with my tongue as I ask for permission to enter her mouth.
She shakes her head lightly before she moves away. "I-I'm so sorry, Katsuki." She says as she rests her forehead on my chest. "We can't work." My eyes widen at her statement.
"(Y/n), just because you're a grade above me doesn't mean-"
"It's not that, Katsuki." She sniffles as she shakes her head at me.
"Then what is it? Give me one damn reason as to why we couldn't we work. I love you so what else fucking matters?" I state and she looks down.
"Katsuki I..." she stops as she debates on what to say. "I can't tell you." (Y/n) states and I clench my jaw.
"I've told you nearly everything about me," I say as I turn away from her. "yet I barely know half about you." I say with a slight glare before I sit down. "Let's get back to the dorms. I have shit to do tomorrow." I say as I look out, willing my tears not to fall from my eyes.
"Katsuki-"
"Forget that ever happened." I hiss as I glance at her over my shoulders as she looks sad as a few tears fall on her cheeks.
"I'm sorry." She says before starting to make the cloud lower as we sit in a tense silence.
    I love you, damnit. Why can't that be it? I think as I clench my jaw as we get to my dorm balcony.
"We're here." (Y/n) says quietly as she make the cloud halt as I climb off. "Katsuki-"
"Goodnight, Clouds." I say as I walk into my dorm and close the door before I look at her crying face before shutting the grey curtains.