my dream

I had a very fun dream last week.

I was dreaming I had a mysterious online friend but as soon as I woke up, I forgot her name.
But I think it was cho.
So it was night time in my dream.
I was with the ninjas. We 8 ( including me and my friend ) had a race where we can't choose our own vehicle.
We just get our vehicles by our mood or a little bit of destiny.
So lloyd and my friend had the 1st and 2nd place. They were riding really cool cars.
I was not racing with them. I just stood there watching them as they were having fun. I'm always happy to see anyone having fun.
Just then I realized someone was missing.
Note : this takes place in normal city streets and roads. Not a racing track.

Jay and nya were nowhere to be seen.
I waited for a while but then I ran back to see those two. I was so afraid, not wanting them to get hurt.
And then I saw the funniest part.

Jay had picked nya up bridal style and it was very difficult for him to run like that.
Apparently,  jay was nya's vehicle.

I laughed so hard and fell to the ground.
Seeing me, jay put nya down and stretched his arms.

They ere both arguing.
" it's all your fault.  If you would just come a little earliar to pick a good vehical but nooooo..."

" hey. Your the one who is so heavy. Didn't I told you not to eat all those things before a race..."

They kept arguing and I kept laughing on the road .

After sometime, I woke up but I will never forget that dream.
I'm so happy that I often get ninjago dreams where I play or joke around with the ninjas.

BYE