x. forever and always

The next morning the group had woken up bright and early to set sail to find the old ship wreck and hopefully the gold along with it

The next morning the group had woken up bright and early to set sail to find the old ship wreck and hopefully the gold along with it. Each person had their own job, JJ was driving the boat, Kie was handling the line and making sure the drone made it down right, Pope was steering the drone, John B was tracking the wreck, and Alaska well she was there to keep them company.

Originally Alaska was supposed to be watching the monitor that showed the group what the drone was seeing but then she saw a big fish that scared her and she got bored so Pope sent her into where JJ was steering the boat.

The girl was dancing around the cabin of the boat, when she overheard Pope quote the hobbit by saying "Down, down, to Goblin Town. Down, down, you go, my lad." She only stopped dancing long enough to pop her head out of the cabin and say "Pope, you're so swaggy dude." she then giggled and went back into the cabin.

When John B had confirmed that JJ could settle in Alaska decided to speak up. "Bro, why is it so cold? i mean i know we are in the middle of the ocean and stuff but come on, you could've told me to bring a hoodie or something." she spoke to no one in general but mainly to the boy driving the boat.

"There is a hoodie in my bag, brought it just for you bubs" JJ turned to her to speak.

The boy stopped paying attention to his job for a quick second as soon as he saw the girl sent him a smile and skip to his bag. Putting the boys hoodie on that was obviously oversized on the girl, she automatically felt warmer. Smiling she walked over to the boy and kissed his cheek which in response the boy put the hood up on the girl and pulling the strings tighter.

The storm then began to get rough meaning that JJ had to take control of the boat once again. The boy steadied it enough for them to be right over the ship wreck. After a few seconds of looking John B went quiet before mumbling the words "Oh my god, its the Royal Merchant" quietly in disbelief.

While the three people on the deck of the boat crowded around the monitor amazed by what they saw and searching for the gold among the wreck. Alaska stayed in the cabin with JJ nervous about what they couldn't see.

After a small argument when they realized they weren't going to find the gold there, the atmosphere was no longer pleasant. So the group stayed silent until they got back to the docks.

Once back at the docks Alaska went straight to her house to take a nap. She was sleeping silently before John B was even taken by the social worker or else she would have tried to help him.

John B had known that if Alaska found out about who it was that helped him after he made his great escape it would possibly ruin their entire friendship. He hoped that she would see that he didn't have a choice, it was either be rescued by the other Cameron girl or be taken away from his only family he had left.

When they had pulled into Sarah Cameron's home all John B could think about was what would Alaska say, how would she react.

Sarah saw this and took her opportunity to ask about her cousin "Is she okay? Like is she happy?" she questioned looking at the boy.