ii. penny for your thoughts

Even though hurricane Agatha was having a blast ripping up the island that night Ala would admit that she slept like a baby after she crawled into bed with the blond headed boy late that night

Even though hurricane Agatha was having a blast ripping up the island that night Ala would admit that she slept like a baby after she crawled into bed with the blond headed boy late that night. Sadden to be awoken by her conscious the girl tried her hardest to go back to sleep by rolling over and snuggling into the boy beside her even more than she was before. She laid there for five minutes before actually opening her eyes and becoming fully aware of her surroundings.

Wiggling out of the boys arms she giggled as she walked back to her room to change into a bathing suit, tshirt, and shorts to cover herself up. As she brushed her hair she wandered around her room until her eyes focused on the aftermath of the storm through her window. Slipping on her red high top converse she walked back over to the room she left JJ in.

She didn't even think to try and check to see if she had service or power, figuring that she wouldn't anyways. She still kept her phone in her pocket incase she wanted to capture a memory.

As she walked into the guest bedroom over her house she thought what better way to wake up the blond boy than to jump on him. So that is what she did, diving on the boy with a giant smile on her face. He ignored the girl that was currently laying on top of him and groaned into his pillow.

"Alright come on Jay, get ready, mother nature is telling us to fish" the girl smiled at the boy trying to pull him up off the bed. "I have polio bro. I cant walk" the boy mumbled into his pillow. The girl sent him a smile and a shake of her head as she walked outside joining John B.

Spotting the boy she spoke to him as she walked over "damn Agatha really didn't like the chateau i'm guessing." Picking up tree limbs along the way she finally got to where John B was standing trying to get everything out of the HMS Pogue.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ spoke joining them as he walked down from Alaska's house. "Yea she did" John B said as he picked up a tree branch out of the boat. "What ya thinkin pretty boy?" Ala looked over at John B as he climbed halfway into the boat. "I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab." John B exclaimed as he continued to clean out the boat.

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ questioned leaning on the boat. "Nah, they're not getting on a ferry." John B replied simply picking up a branch before turning back to his two best friends "Come on, think about it. It's God telling us to fish." he raised the branch to the sky before throwing it out of the boat.

Before she knew it she was seated on the HMS Pogue trying too block out the two idiots she claimed as her best friends as they drove the boat to pick up their other two friends.

"Good morning! Miss Amy!" Alaska yelled happily over to the lady as all three of them waved. "You guys get through it?" John B questioned before Amy replied with a simple "Still here!" JJ turned to his two friends "She totally looked at me." he smiled. "I saw it." John B agreed with his friend. Alaska simply rolled her eyes "yea keep dreaming bubs" she smiled at him. "Oh i will." he smiled back.