『 ◡̈ ┊ ᴏɴᴇ ┊◡̈ 』

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✩◦┈┈┈╮
꒰ ◦✩ ❝ His Bright Side ❞ ✩◦ ꒱
╰┈┈┈✩◦┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✩◦┈┈┈╮꒰ ◦✩ ❝ His Bright Side  ❞ ✩◦ ꒱ ╰┈┈┈✩◦┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Pulling his sister into the canteen by her wrist, Jungkook reassures Y/n for the millionth time now that everything is going to be fine.

"There's really no need to worry," he sighs, walking through the double doors left propped open to the cafeteria. "my friends are all really nice. You'll see, they're going to love you."

Silently, Jungkook adds

'Everyone always loves you.'

To his statement because well, it's true. He's not sure where his twin's insecurities came from, or why she has any at all for that matter.

Seeing as ever since they were little she's always been liked by everyone she's come across.

She's bright and smiley, sweet and extremely optimistic. It's difficult for anyone who meets her not to install fall in love with her personality.

Whereas, Jungkook whose always been on the quieter side and has had trouble making friends was never really the best at winning those around him over.

This is why he's always a bit annoyed when Y/n says things like : what if they find me annoying? Or : I just know they won't want me around...

Because in the whole twenty one years of their existence, not once has that ever been the case.

He's absolutely certain that his friends will all love his sister.

"Ah, there they are!" Jungkook smiles excitedly, having immediately spotted his friends at their usual lunch table tucked away in the corner of the canteen. "Cmon!"

Y/n swallows hard, allowing her brother to lead as the two of them weave through multiple identical rectangular shaped tables filled with fellow college students and make their way across the canteen.

An uneasy feeling of nausea has settled in her lower stomach by now, however, when she realizes how close they're getting to the table she does her best to overcome it and smile through the panic.

She doesn't realize it, but the smile she wears perfectly mimicks the excited one her brother is currently broadcasting across his lips.

Had the group of five men at the table they now stand beside not been extremely deep in conversation, they most definitely would've commented on the fact.