『 ◡̈ ┊ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ┊◡̈ 』

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✩◦┈┈┈╮
꒰ ◦✩ ❝ His Bright Side ❞ ✩◦ ꒱
╰┈┈┈✩◦┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✩◦┈┈┈╮ ꒰ ◦✩ ❝ His Bright Side  ❞ ✩◦ ꒱ ╰┈┈┈✩◦┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

After the slight let down of Y/n's friends decline to her invitation, Y/n began to walk back to her dorm, completely forgetting to let her brother know their response.

Between what had just happened, her seemingly never ending hunger, and the current state of her health, texting her brother back was simply not a priority to the girl.

So, instead she lost herself in her thoughts as she made her way home.

'I need to find a way to get closer with them.' Y/n realizes, thinking perhaps they just don't know her well enough to want to go out with her and her brother's friends yet.

Of course, it's possible they all were conveniently busy this afternoon seeing as the invitation was so short notice. However, something inside Y/n was telling her that there was more to it then that.

'Maybe I'll invite them to my dorm this weekend for a sleepover...' she thinks to herself. Finding the idea of a night together just the four of them to be the perfect way to grow closer. 'We could watch movies, make snacks, stay up late and talk!' The idea sounded like truly good one.

She only hoped they wouldn't be busy again...

Approaching the dormitory building, Y/n finds herself stumbling over her own feet in front of the double doors.

She stops her motion for a moment, realizing very quickly that she may be a bit more ill then she'd initially assumed.

'I'm dizzy...' she realizes.

Taking a moment to balance herself, Y/n realizes that it's a good thing she didn't agree to the plans tonight. School should come first, and as should her health.

Those are the only two things she needs to focus on right now anyways.

Once she gets better she'll be sure to make it up to her brother and her friends some how...

-

As Y/n carefully makes her way into her dorm and closes her door behind her, she can't help but wonder if Yoongi might be going with the others to the karaoke bar.

She doubts it.

Even knowing what little she does about him she feels it's safe to assume that sort of place isn't exactly his 'scene'.