Do it

A/N: Hey;) 

Denki's POV:

We walked all the way to the dorms, then both dropped our things off in our rooms, and headed out for the next activity. "Are you excited? I have a feeling you'll like this one a lot more than the arcade," I smirked. He scoffed, then kicked a pebble on the ground as we walked down the street. We walked for almost ten minutes before we arrived, "tada!" I yelled and jumped in front of the building, "whale watching?" he asked, "hell yeah! It's a two hour trip on a boat where we can watch for animals!" I explained, he shrugged so we kept walking over to the boat, checked in for our reservation, then waited with a small group of people for the trip to start. We walked down the dock, following a worker, and boarded a large boat with two floors with outside and inside seating. "Come on let's go to the front of the boat!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the very front of the boat and sat down on the seats that allowed us to look out directly in front of the boat at the water. 

The boat started and we talked for a while until the captain called something out on the speakers. "We're getting some action out at 3:00 near the front of the boat, they appear to be Risso's, you can tell by their coloring and scarring there," I looked around confused by what he just said and Shinso sighed then moved my head in the direction the dolphins were at. "Oh my god! They're so cool!" I yelled out happily, "yeah it would be even cooler if you knew what a clock looked like," Shinso joked, "what? How do clocks relate to whale watching?" I asked, "holy shit you're an idiot. He calls out times, like '3:00' so you can look to where that would be on a clock and then you'll find the dolphins," he explained. "Oh, that makes...sense...sort of," I shrugged and took picture of the animals, then leaned over and took a selfie of Shinso and me. 

The rest of the trip was fun, then the boat landed back on the dock so we hurried off to our next destination, which was a small cafe. We talked and ate there for almost an hour, then went to a park, where we watched the sunset go down in the grass. Then we walked to a beach where we sat in a cool looking cave and watching the water and stars while making out a lot. I pulled away from our long kiss and ran my fingers through Shinso's hair. "We should go home, I have one last thing for today," I smirked then stood up and reached out my hand for him to grab. We had sort of a long walk home, but once we reached our dorms, I pulled him into my room, then locked the door and kissed him immediately. He turned it into more of a passionate kiss than I planned, getting rougher each second. 

He bit my lip gently, sucking on my top lip, then stuck his tongue in slightly. Our tongues grazed and I felt my body heat up. He pulled my waist closer to him so that our bodies were touching, then we stumbled over to our bed, I pushed him down then straddled him while deepening the kiss. He grunted softly when I grinded on him, teasing his body a little, he ran his fingers up my shirt, and my skin shivered at his cold hands and addicting touch. "Shinso," I mumbled when he moved down from my shirt to the hem of my pants. "Is this okay?" He asked, his voice was raspy and breathy from the kiss. "Y-yeah," I responded, then let go of him and looked down where his hands were, I only realized then how hard we both were. He glanced up at me, then back at the bulge in my pants, then back at my face. He pushed me down on the bed, then pulled my pants off so I was only in my boxers, he towered over my body, teasing my dick through the cloth covering it while sucking on my neck. I bucked my hips to create more friction with his hands, "oh?" he smirked, then pulled my boxers all the way off. I turned away in embarrassment to be fully exposed beneath him like this. 

"S-Should I, um, suck it?" He asked, I remembered that he was just as experienced with this as I was and relaxed a little. I chuckled, "don't ask me, Mr. Dominant," I teased, "Oh shut it, I'd like to see you try," I laughed, then my breath hitched when I saw him hesitate slightly before grabbing onto my dick. "Well do you want me to?" he asked, I nodded hesitantly, he let go of me. "Well you don't seem so sure about that," he told me. I thought back to the first time we tried going farther than kissing, he thought I didn't want to, so he stopped, but this time I want him to know how bad I want it. I sighed, then grabbed my own dick, and put it back in his hand, "do it." I mumbled, he smirked, "well okay then."

A/N: Cliffhanger I guess:P (Forgive me, I'll make it up to you with the next chapter)