Chapter 21

I turn to see Soonyoung running up to me with a worried look on her face.

She slows down to the bench me and Soobin are sitting on and stops right behind me. She takes my face into her hands and starts rambling on.

"Oh my god! My baby! Jihyun, are you ok? It was Youngjae, wasn't it? Where is he? Mark my words, I'll fricken rip off his-"

"Soon! Stop, I'm fine."

She lets go of my face, and processes the scene in front of her.

"Jihyun, who is this?" She says flatly while staring into Soobin's soul.

"Oh, this is Soobin. One of the guys I was supposed to meet today." I reminded her.

I glance over to see Soobin slightly cowering down.

That's what Soonyoung does to people she's skeptical of.

"Ooooohhhhhh, that's right. Hi, I'm Soonyoung, Jihyun's roommate and best friend." She said while holding out her hand.

Soobin shook her hand awkwardly while trying to hold the ice pack on my shoulder in place.

Soon noticed his struggle and gasped.

"That's why you texted me! Jae did this, didn't he!? I swear I will murder that kid for touching my baby if it's the last thing I do!" She yelled out.

Soon's shouting grabbed the attention of the other boys in the group.

They all turned to look at the crazy girl yelling about killing people, while I face palmed because I was embarrassed that I knew that crazy girl.

The guys all walked over to me and Soobin, Taehyun and Yeonjun were smirking at Soobin without context. While Kai was standing behind Beomgyu like a shy little baby.

"Umm, Jihyun, who is this? Do we have to save you again?" Beomgyu asked.

I laughed a little. "No, this is my roommate, Soonyoung. I texted her so she could help me get back home."

Everyone nodded their understanding and Kai came out from behind Beomgyu a little. To my left, Soobin was casting his eyes down to the grass.

Before I was able to question him, Soon inturupted me.

"So are you ready to go back, Jihyun. I'm gonna need to know the story of what happened so I can give the police a reason why Jae was found in a river." Soon said too calmly for it to be normal.

"W-well, I wanted to see the guys dance. That's why I came, isn't it?" I said directed to Yeonjun.

"Well, yeah. But if you need to go home to help yourself, that's fine. Your health is more important." He assured me.

I shook my head. "No, I came to support you guys while you practiced. The least I can do is watch one small run before I go."

The guys looked at each other, and nodded agreeing to do one run through their latest routine.

A/N

I want Soon as my best friend. 

This week I wanted to ask anyone who might be reading this for some advice. I have a few ideas for future stories kind of written out. The ideas aren't complete and some don't have a person that it should be based around (as in who the love interest should be). I wanted help deciding if I should make a separate smaller book to pitch those ideas to you guys and you can even help me decide which ones I should work on next (because I can't make decisions by myself). If that is something I should do, let me know because if not i'm just going to sit in my room and dwell on this for a while until I give up and drop the idea.

Anyway, this week I challenge you to wear an outfit you've always wanted to wear and go out. You deserve to treat yourself and I think part of looking good is feeling good. Now go out there and be your beautiful self!

Love you guys! 💛💙💛💙💛 AND THANK YOU FOR 160 VIEWS!!! 🥳🥳🥰🥰