Chapter 11

I quickly turn around facing Soon with my back facing Jae. I look at her with a worried face, what are we supposed to do?

She sits up a little taller. "You need to get out of here. Just go through the rows and try to stay out of his eye shot. I'll be on standby in incase I need to distract him.

I nod and try to walk as quickly as I can to the nearest book case.

Once I'm somewhere safe, I peek through the books to see Jae walking towards the table I just was at.

He doesn't stop walking so he's closer to the entrance of the row I'm in.

I freeze in place, I'm panicking but I can't move.

Before he can reach the book cases I'm hiding in, Soon intervenes. She simply walks past Jae, just enough for him to notice her.

"Hey, Soon, ha-"

"Hmm? Oh, it's only you. You don't get to call me Soon, Kim."

"We're going by last names now?"

"No, just you. If you don't like it you should have thought about it before you cheated on my best friend." Soon says with little interest.

"You know about that?"

"Of course, me and Jihyun tell each other everything. I thought you guys did the same thing but apparently I was wrong." She said.

I could have stayed in this spot and listened to Soon tell Jae off forever, but I took my leave when Soon tapped the bookcase as a signal.

I made my way to the end of the aisle, peeking around the corner to make sure he doesn't see me, and bolt for the exit.

Once I'm behind the library doors, I catch my breath, I don't work-out too often so this is a month's worth of running for me.

When I finally stabilize my breathing, I make my way to the exit door that leads to the courtyard.

There's quite a few people out today, must be because of the nicer weather.

I walk along the sidewalk that runs around a small field of grass with a few trees. In the Summer months, people like to lounge around the yard to study or hang out with friends.

I've always sat under the trees to read or work, but I never really had anyone sit with me before. Blame it on the lack of friends.

As I continue walking, I stroll past the small food court the college has to offer. There are a few people and some groups sitting on the outside tables enjoying their hot food.

I keep walking when I hear someone shouting from behind me.

I turn to see two guys waving at me to get my attention. One has blue hair and the other has grey-ish hair, but they both seem to be pretty tall.

Scanning the rest of their table, there are two other guys seated.

One guy has light brown hair and is laughing at his friend's efforts to call me. And the other guy is covering his face with his hands.

I was about to walk away when the last boy removes his hands from his face a little.

I slightly panic when I realize that the shy one is Soobin, and the guys calling me are his friends. Oh god.

A/N

First off, I thought it would be nice to upload a chapter for Thanksgiving, so here you go ☺️

Second, OOOOOOO, we're closer to meeting the rest of TXT! See if you can guess who is up and yelling for Jihyun and who is sitting laughing at them. Keep in mind that there are only 4 members present right now.

Anyway, this week (or whatever day you are reading this) let's gather all the fluffy blankets you can find, steal some snacks from the pantry, and settle down on the couch to binge watch your favorite show.

Luv you guys! 💛💙💛💙💛