Twenty Three

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

"I said whatever you heard" Taehyung said looking directly into CEO's eyes.

Jungkook cannot take it, no one can ever talk to him like that.

"Don't you dare talk to me in such a tone, don't you know how to talk to your CEO" Jungkook said standing up from his chair.

"I very well know how to talk to company's CEO... I am sorry to say this but you are not doing anything to deserve this position, neither a good way of talking" Taehyung was way too angry, to even think that whatever he is doing is right or not.

"Well may I know who are you to tell me what I am doing is right or not" Jungkook said folding his hand on his chest.

"I am a employee of this company, like rest of them who is working so hard, working day and night from one month just to make this company stable, to make it work, to get deals and you being the CEO what you did put all our hard work in vain" Taehyung cannot imagine how hurt everyone in the company could be if the investors have cancel the deal, he is grateful to those investors who gave then one more chance even after waiting for so much and all this happened due to the man standing in front of him.

"Well I am glad to know that... I am here to put every thing in vain and i am happy to know that things are going according to my plans" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean by that" Taehyung cannot understand what the CEO was trying to tell.

"That I mean is, Leave it. You tell me about yourself "

"I have already told you that I am Kim Taehyung, the COO of this company"

"No not this your personal information. I mean why did you joined this company, I read your resume you loves painting and all now why you choose this company as your first company to work despite knowing what this company is going through currently" Jungkook said keeping his face straight, he doesn't want to look obvious asking about his husband.

Taehyung could feel, there is something the CEO wants to ask, he was confused, why the CEO suddenly read his resume, and why was his asking about his personal life, then it suddenly hit Taehyung, maybe the CEO is trying to ask about Eunwoo

"Well so you want to know about my husband right?" Taehyung said looking directly towards him.

Jungkook doesn't like the confidence that appeared on the COO face while talking about his husband, so to break that confidence Jungkook said "So he is your husband, I am sorry was your husband right"

"His name is Eunwoo, so you could take his name if you wanted to ask about him directly and he will always be my husband. If someone leaves us that doesn't mean relationship to ends there. Eunwoo is my husband, and yes he is no more but he is ans will always be my husband" Taehyung was Eunwoo husband and he would always be.

"Am I hearing it right, you are calling that cheater your husband. Still, your husband, have you lost all your senses" Jungkook cannot believe the person standing in front of him, how could someone be so stupid he thought about Taehyung.

"Yes he is still my husband and he will always be and don't you dare call him cheater because he is not, he was not, he could never cheat on me" Taehyung don't understand how many times does he has to tell people that his husband could never cheat on him.

"Don't you have ears, can't you listen to the people around you, he was a cheat, he cheated on you, YOUR HUSBAND CHEATED ON YOU, did you hear me? " Jungkook slammed his hand on the table he don't like it, he cannot stand anyone who defend the cheaters.