Iᔕ IT ᖇEᗩᒪ?

Seem like the love story is not always ending up happily, like in a fairy tale. From what Jinjin experience he probably understand this phrase by his heart by now. One sided love is somehow good. You can keep watching the one you love while everything is the same, except your feeling that keep overwhelming. But it a no choice situation, either way is probably ending up sadly. Will you still feeling the same after you confess to someone that usually not feeling anything to you. Is it better to stay in the same position, bared how it gonna hurt by ourself. If we dared to love, we should dared enough to accept all the pain. Jinjin walking to his bag bringing his important book. The book that help him to stay in his zone, he finally open to the page where he marked on.

The book state that "If you are loving someone but you need to choose whether to tell what you feel or to keep loving him like this. What will you do? Do you brave enough to confess or Can you withstand the pain and bared how it gonna hurt? Either way is ending up with the same result, if he is feeling the same way with you. You are lucky, but if he is not into you at all. The one who will be in pain is you. The one who you can blame is only you. While he is not knowing anything at all" Jinjin close that book and put it back in his back and said in his mind "I thought that it was the right choice for now, to not letting you know how I feel, so I can still keep watching you with the same eyes that I have since the day I met you. So that I can still keep the feeling that I have to you a little bit longer till we apart. So that in the end, you will remember me as a friend that walking beside you" Jinjin said while walking outside the room.

Eunwoo's room,

They are chitchatting about how each other going these day like a normal conversation. Until Moonbin decide to asked something "Do you think it right that we are loving each other like this?" Moonbin asked while the atmosphere of chilling few minutes ago is about to fading. "What make you think it wrong?" Eunwoo asked while doing a pleasing eyes. "You know it right, how much we are in differences. It seem like thing go so damn easy between us" Moonbin asked while he keep worrying about this. "Does it not good, thing getting easy between us. Which mean we can going along with one another, what else make you worry about it" Eunwoo further asking more cause he still don't get what Moonbin is trying to say. "It just too easy to be true, so I feel that something might happen in the future" Moonbin said while looking at Eunwoo with his serious eyes.

"Don't focus about the future, we should enjoy the time we have now. If we keep struggling and thinking about what will happen in the future, we will never have a chance to live happily even once. Using the time wisely, Moonbin. So in the future, no matter what happen we can be happy that finally we have such a great time together" Eunwoo said while smiling from cheeks to cheeks. "What you said is right, we shouldn't worry about the thing that haven't come, thanks for the reminding" Moonbin finally understanding more about how he should live his life. "You don't have to thanks me, it my duty to be your reminder when you need" Eunwoo said while walking to Moonbin who sitting at the edge of the bed and sitting aside. Moonbin smiling as seeing Eunwoo action.

Moonbin then said further "Can I borrow you computer? I need to search something up a little bit" Moonbin asking while turning his face to Eunwoo. Eunwoo nodding his head indicate he allow him to used. "What are you doing?" Moonbin is in shocking motion when Eunwoo dragging him to sitting down on his lap. "Haven't these day not busy enough for you, take a rest and looking at me?" Eunwoo said while doing a lustful eyes. "Are you serious? How could you be so seducing these days?" Moonbin said while looking at his boyfriend awkwardly. Moonbin further using his hands and place it on Eunwoo cheeks and said "Not today, I need to find something" Moonbin said while standing and walking ahead Eunwoo study table.

Moonbin sitting down on the chair while something unexpected happen. The chair finally can't bared his weight and it tend to falling down the ground. Eunwoo using his hand, swing in a motion grabbing Moonbin hands right in time and draw Moonbin closer to himself. While he also acting strong to compensate the weight Moonbin might transfer to him. But that not the only thing  that being collide, their lips also collide accidentally. Moonbin using his hands and push Eunwoo body away and say "Don't be too glad, it was an accident" Moonbin said while being embarrassed. "I count it anyways, you can do you work for now. I get my reward already" Eunwoo said while walking ahead the bed. "Reward of what, you didn't do anything good today" Moonbin yelling back at Eunwoo. "I save you from that chair, have you didn't notice?" Eunwoo said while laughing a little at the end.

"Stop laughing" Moonbin said while still feeling embarrassed. Eunwoo smiling and said inside his mind "I never speak a lie, you always look cute when you embarrassed" Eunwoo said to himself while lying happily on his bed. Moonbin still pretending to searching for something hardly to cover up his embarrassing face from his lover. Eunwoo room was quite for a few hours, leaving the time for them to enjoy and using their own time for themselves. Eunwoo finally falling asleep while his book is lying cover up his face. Moonbin finally shutting Eunwoo computer down and turn around to see whether what Eunwoo is being up to. Moonbin finally see a little innocent kid falling deep so hard after reading a book for a huge exam.

He then slowly walking to the bed and quietly bringing the book that cover Eunwoo face out and left in on the table aside his bed. Moonbin further cover up Eunwoo body with a warm and delicate blanket left at the edge of the bed. Moonbin using his hand to patting Eunwoo head and his hairs softly while he is also smiling at the same time. Feeling they have for each other is now overwhelming inside their heart. They don't care about the future, using the time they have together at this moment wisely. Even in the future they have to be a stranger they will looking back through time that one day, they used to shared their happiness together.

This is the second boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my first book name "The Best of Me" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know by chatting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your suggestions. Thank you so much for your time reading my story. I hope you enjoy. See you next episode.