ᗰIᔕᔕIOᑎ ᑭOᔕᔕIᗷᒪE

Never expected that this day will come, when we push our written plan aside and start living in the present, where we will never regret that action we made. If you think you will not regret after choosing one thing over another, that the best choice you can choose from. Don't care whether it gonna be right or wrong, what matter is that do you actually happy out of that choice you make. If the answer is yes, then you don't have to worry about anything further. What I said might sound crazy, there a lot of thing in this world that we can't choose and not every choices we made will be right. But remember, if you have a chance to choose. You better choose it, you'll never know when you have that chance again in the future. So, follow your heart and doing what make your heart beating faster. Doing things that make you excited for not the thing that make you want to go somewhere else instead of just sitting and doing this thing right now. Decision is something we need to make from ourself not from what other people telling us to choose. The good and the bad it might carry, it our responsibility to accept and move on.

"I never thought we will have this day" Eunwoo said while looking at Moonbin. "I never think of that either, thank you so much MJ. For letting me loving him" Moonbin reply while he is looking at MJ. MJ then said back "Do you really need to thanks me for this, I'm causing you guys a trouble. I should be the one who said that word to you. Not you saying it to me" MJ said while smiling. MJ said further "Sorry again for everything, I have letting you guys down a lot" MJ said while he is feeling a little low. "Why you need to say so many sorry word today, things already pass. Don't mention about it, what bad just leave it right there. We should focus on what we have to do right now" Jinjin said to comfort his boyfriend. "Right, it seem we have been out of working for a long time" Sanha further join the discussion. "What are we gonna do now, does anyone keeping up with news lately" Moonbin discussing further of what they going to do next.

"I have been listening to the news yesterday and it was kind of terrible right now" Rocky said while raising a point he interested. "What is the terrible thing you mention about, give us more detail" MJ asking further. "Yesterday the new said, they have coming up with the new drug that can be helpful in taking the blood out of vampire body" Rocky give the information he been collecting these days. "Do you know the exact action of that drug?" Moonbin asking further cause he seem to know more about medical field if compared to other members. "I'm not sure what does it say but, it function in... making vampire body to be... weakening... I guess if I'm not remembering it wrong" Rocky provided information further while he still recall what he have heard yesterday. "How could it make our body become weakened?" Sanha asking further question.

"I'm not sure exactly but I can recall a little bit from the information they gave in the news, it said... it will help decrease vampire immunity like health defense kinda like that... and that make vampire blood become more liquid and thus make it coming out faster. Right! that what it said" Rocky is being proud of himself as he can remember the detail he expected himself to remember. "How do they know that vampire blood are hard to taken out easily because it is more dense if compared to normal human blood. That really a good progress. They done pretty well right now, they know our significant point" MJ said while he is keep thinking of the good plan out of this. Suddenly someone popping up some idea "Guys I have an idea" Moonbin further make all the member really want to know what he thinking of. Almost every time when Moonbin coming up with something it always useful in their mission.

"What idea then?" Eunwoo asking his boyfriend further. "They are all finding the drug that help reduce the dense inside vampires blood, so why don't we think another way around" Moonbin said while suggest other members to think follow him. "What do you mean, I'm confusing?" Jinjin asking further cause he see other members face is resembling what his facial expression is showing right now. "I mean if they produce the drug that help reduce vampire blood density then why should we coming up with the drug that increase the density of the blood instead" Moonbin further telling all his ideas out. Cause he feel like if he let all the member thinking by themselves it might required several time for that to happen. "That right, but how do we gonna do. Neither one of us are the researcher" Eunwoo asking further. "Have you considering me? I was learning in this way for many years and I also have a friend who can help with this" Moonbin saying further.

"Are you sure he is your friend?" Eunwoo asked with jealousy voice. "Can you stop being so possessive right now? He is totally my friend and he also have his girlfriend already. Could you be more focus?" Moonbin said further to calm himself down instead of angry his own boyfriend who not really concentrate in the thing he said, that it was about working not other type of story Eunwoo mentioning about. "If you say like that, I will try to believing it this time" Eunwoo said while smiling at the end. "Is it a time for you to playing something like this... like for real" Moonbin said while being annoying of his boyfriend in a teasing way. "I'm taking it seriously, I mean our relationship" Eunwoo said while looking at Moonbin in his eyes. "I also taking it seriously too about our relationship, but this is not the time to mention about it, think of priority. Work come first remember!" Moonbin said while doing his angry eye which make Eunwoo get a little scared out of that.

"Woah... am I seeing a husband afraid of his own wife" Rocky said with teasing mood. "Stop it, don't you dare" Eunwoo said when he is embarrassing. All the mood and joy were coming back again after it gone. It gone until we cannot remember how good it feel but when it come back we can realizing again that it was so damn good than last time.

This is the second boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my first book name "The Best of Me" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know by chatting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your suggestions. Thank you so much for your time reading my story. I hope you enjoy. See you next episode.