*+-Introduction-+*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Tubbo, Tommy, and Foolish ran around the house, Puffy was making steak.  It had been a long time since she had seen her little cousin, Tubbo.  Never less, she was glad to see him happy.  Ever since Philza adopted the two boys Tommy and Tubbo, they seemed distant.  'It was nice to have them around again,' Puffy thought to herself.  She called to the trio that their food was ready.  She got to the table ready and sat down.  Foolish then sat down next to his mother, then as Tommy and Tubbo sat across from them.  "Hmm, Thanks Puffy!"  Tommy shouted.  Puffy didn't mind the loud noises he had made.  She just liked seeing Tommy happy.  He was like one of her kids.  They talked about non-important things as they finished their food.

-Time skip brought to you by Dream SMP "Dad"za-

It was sad to see Tommy and Tubbo go.  It was clear they didn't want to, but Phil needed them. He Puffy and the two boys waited outside, a small grey van pulled up.  They then waited for the blonde man to get out of his car, and walk up to them. It was pouring, Puffy held the boys closer to her making sure they wouldn't get wet.

"Tommy, Tubbo, in the car now,"  Phil told them.  They nodded as walked quickly to the vehicle.

It was quiet.  The tension between Ph1lza and Captain Puffy was so thick it could have been cut with a knife.

"Phil," Puffy said with no emotion.

"Puffy," Phil said in the same monotone voice as the Captain.

...

Philza started, "I know what you're trying to do Puffy, and it isn't going to work.  Tommy and Tubbo are under my custody.  I am their guardian."

"You are a horrible father Phil! You barely care for them!-"  Puffy yelled.

"I GIVE THEM FOOD! I GIVE THEM SHELTER! I GIVE THEM THE CLOTHES ON THE BACK OF THEIR BACKS! THAT'S MORE JSCHLATT OR 𝒆𝓻𝔯Ỗʳ h𝓪S B𝑒Eᑎ ∂𝔼𝕋έ𝐜ţEĎ COULD HAVE DONE!"  He scolded the ram hybrid.

"YOU DON'T GIVE THEM LOVE! ALL THEY KNOW IS PAIN!  ALL YOU DO IS GI VE ATTENTION TO TECHNO!  IT'S ALWAYS TECHNO THIS TECHNO THAT.  BUT WHEN IT'S FINALLY TOMMY'S OR TUBBO'S TURN, GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!"  She shrieked back.

"Puffy, I SWEAR TO IRENE YOU LEAVE TECHNO OUT OF THIS!" He shouted back.

"IS IT BECAUSE HE'S BETTER THEN TUBBO?  THAT HE BEAT DREAM OR THAT-"  Puffy shouted.

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU PUFFY! ON MY LIFE YOU WILL NEVER SEE MY FAMILY AGAIN." Philza promised.

Puffy stopped in her tracks, to never see them again?  Could she really live a life like that?  Before she could protest, philza had already left.

--In the car--

"H-hey dad, do you think-" Tommy asked.

"SHUT UP TOMMY!  CAN'T YOU BE OBEDIENT FOR ONE F^CKING SECOND?!" The older blonde started.

Tommy knew he needed to keep his mouth shut.  He slumped back as Tubbo quietly sobbed next to him.  As he looked around the car, he saw his oldest brother, Wilbur in the back listening to music, looking outside the window.  Up in the front was Technoblade playing videogames on his phone, and Tommy's dad, philza.  His cheeks were puffed up from being so angry, the steering wheel had marks from him digging his nails into it.  The only thing he could hear was the slight hum of Wilbur, the shooting sounds coming from Techno's electronic, and that raindrops hit the window next to him.  He decided to focus on the rain whether from anything else.  From his father scolding him for something he didn't do, from never seeing his Auntie Puffy again, from Wilbur always pushing him aside, from the gloomy shadow of Techno he would never be able to escape, he was at peace.  The rain gave him something he hadn't felt in a long time.  It gave him hope.