Running away.

"TOMMY! GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!"

"You'll never compare to me."

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE GOOD FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND?"

"Shut up, hearing you makes me want to cry!"

"Tommy! Don't say that you're just being jealous."

"Jee, the way you've been acting... I'm pretty sure you know who's the better duo."

These words echoed in Tommy's head.  He was cold, hungry, and depressing.  He felt as if everyone hated him, even his best friend.  He started to guess maybe running away wasn't the best idea.  They were probably looking through all this stormy weather for him.  Guilt filled through his whole body.  How long had he been out here? Five, maybe even six hours.  He couldn't do it anymore.  Even though his family was mean, he couldn't stand the thought of them looking through this cold weather.  All because he was selfish.  He got up from the mud puddle he was sitting in and started running.  He ran till his legs couldn't move anymore.  He came to a clearing, it was the little village.  This was his home, yet it seemed more gloomy.  He brushed it off since it was one of the worst rainy days.

As he went to his address, something came over him.  He didn't want to go into the house quite yet.  He felt a little.. envious of his brothers at the moment.  Maybe seeing them wail over his disappearance would cheer him up!  He stepped away from the door and quickly went to the side of his house.  Since it was raining so hard, it made it difficult to climb the fence.  Once Tommy reached the top, he fell in his backyard with a thump.  He got himself up and started brushing himself off.  He knew once he got into his house he'd have to take a shower.  As he walked over to a nearby window he saw something that shocked him.  Philza, Techno, and Wilbur were all sitting at the table together.  'They never sit together!' he thought.  They were eating together, smiling, chatting, laughing, over-joyed.  All without Tommy'Did... Did they even notice I was gone?'  Tommy was at a loss for words.  He had to talk to Tubbo about this.  He looked through all the other windows, realizing Tubbo wasn't at his house.

'Wha-What?' He kept looking through every house. 'Oh no! Tubbo, please I hope you didn't go looking...'  He stopped his tracks. In front of him stood a sturdy house, light up.  It was Ranboo's house.  'It never lights up... unless.'  He walked over to the building and looked through the window.  There it was Ranboo and Tubbo playing together.  'He- He didn't even notice?! Nobody even cared?! Nobody looked?!'  He couldn't bear the pain he was feeling.  'Am I... That useless to them..?'  Tommy started crying, and the rain from the storm made the tear look like they weren't there. He ran back to the forest, and he didn't stop.  He never stopped running.  That was until he came to a cliffside.

"I live on a cliff?!"

As he peered over it, he realized there was a stream of water going to the left.

He heard a crack beneath his feet.

'Oh no.'

Everything then went Black for Tommy.