💛Chapter 25- Reunited💛

Serena was walking in the school grounds as she heard her phone go 'ding' she took it out, only to find a 2 minute long audio file from, Draco? She hit play and what she heard left her dumbstruck,

'Calem had planned it all out? Ash wasn't the one doing it? Ash's clothes smell bad!?' All these thoughts covered the entirety of her mind, 

She was feeling very guilty, She had a feeling that Ash wouldn't forgive her for everything she had done, Afterall She broke their promise.

"I need to talk to Ash, Now!" She said to herself out loud as she ran towards her old dorm,

She knocked on the door... No answer, 

~With Ash and Draco~

"Draco did Sere listen to the file?" Ash asked his friend as they were running, 

"Yes she did, And that camel is still following us. want me to make him not able to have kids?" Draco asked with a smirk as Ash nodded,

Draco then stopped mid run and turned around to face Calem, "Oh hey! You like to sleep with girls right? want me to give you permanent protection?" Draco asked in a maliciously nonchalant way, Calem shivered at this.

Draco ran up to calem and kicked his Pokeballs, using aura to enhance his kick. "Cya, Bitch!" Draco said as he skipped back and caught up with Ash.

"I can feel it from here" Ash shudders, "Remind me to never make you angry, ever" Ash added.

Ash felt his phone vibrate, 'who could it bee?' He thought, he was overjoyed when he found out it was Serena,

"Is it her?" Draco asked

"Yup!" Ash replied as he skipped into his room, Draco was looking at him smiling.

"Hello, Sere?" 

"Y-Yes Ash, It's me"

"I-I'm Sorry for jumping to conclusions and not hearing you out!" She continued as tears formed in her eyes.

"I can forgive you, but on one condition." Ash decided to tease her a bit as she imagined the worst scenarios.

"W-W-what i-is it?" She stuttered.

"You are not allowed to cry, unless it's for a good reason, and I'm not a good reason to cry on, so put the smile I fell for on your face!" 

Serena felt Overjoyed at this, her Ex Boyfriend has forgiven her, all her joy went away at the word 'ex', it took all her will and guts to ask this but she knew it was now or never.

"Ash" "Sere" They both said at the same time, "You first" They both copied each other, Again, 

"Sere, you first" Ash asks her to go first.

"Meet me where we first met" She says as she hangs up,

"Wonder what she's calling me there for" Ash thought out loud as he got to the entrance, the place that he cherished the most.

"Hey Ash!" A voice that Ash figured to be Serena called out,

"Hey Sere! What did you wanna talk about?" 

"Oh yeah that,

I just wanna say, that I'm sorry for not trusting you enough, sorry for breaking up with you, sorry for making you cry, sorry for not comforting you in your time of need. all I want right now is you Ash, you made my life full, you were something worth living for, you were my reason to love, you were my reason to live, I don't have that reason anymore, I want that reason back in my life, I want you back in my life. will you be my boyfriend, Ash Ketchum?" 

Ash felt overjoyed at what she had just asked him, he was going to ask her the same thing, except of the boyfriend part...

"Hmmmm... Lemme check my schedule... OFCOURSE YOU DUMMY!" Ash repeated Serena's joke as he bought her into a deep kiss.

"And I'm sorry for ever leaving you and not trying hard enough to get you back" Ash apologized as he pulled away much to Serena's dismay.

"No, I should be the one saying sorry, Not just to you but to the whole group, I know I've affected them all quite a bit" Serena retorted.

"Okay then, let's go" Ash said as he put an Arm around Serena and pulled her in closer.

They walked to the cafeteria since Ash told Serena that the entire group hangs out around the Cafe at this time.

They reached the cafe and the group looked at them in an expectant manner.

"Hey guys, Serena here" Serena awkwardly re-introduced

"We know that, further?" May said in a cold tone.

"May, not that cold, she's scared.." Draco protected, Serena sighed in relief.

"I-I just wanna say sorry, I'm really sorry for deflecting you all, I'm sorry Draco for making you suffer through all that, Sorry for not helping you out, sorry for affecting all of your lives and not even trying to make up for it, I understand if you don't forgive me." Serena told the group, saying the last part in a  very sad tone.

"You really think I could ever be angry at ya?" Draco asked as he bought Serena into a deep hug, Soon the rest of the group joined the hug.

"So what do we do with Camel?" Misty asked

"Oh him? I just permanently took his ability to make babies away" Draco nonchalantly replied with a shrug, every boy in the group shuddered.