:::: Book Cover - 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 ::::

: : : : : : : :

FOR Oblivion Graphic Contest BY preallens !!!

I seriously dunno what I made but I made something. But as promised I'm publishing it by tonight!

Actually the prompt was rlly good and unique but looks like I totally ruined it with my damn ideas *face palm at myself*. Anyways- I'm already running late so without fooling around anymore I'll head off to write the rest.

Title: Fallen Asteria [asteria, in Greek means stars and constellations]

Theme: A historical fiction about a Greek god/dess banished to world.

Face claim: (God how do I say this- ok-) Mashup of Park Chaeyoung/ Roseanne Park and Timothee Chalamet

Mood: Dark and mythical

Genre: Fantasy and historical

Description: This cover is based on Greek God Crius/Krios, who was banished to world- I decided to choose him for the following characteristics:

-He was one of the Titans who sided with Cronus and were banished to Tartarus by Zeus. 

-He had involved himself in the ten-yr long war between Titans and Olympians, without any specific part to play. 

-Crius was the Titan of Stars and Constellations, who could manipulate and create them, and could even control the light of the stars. 

-And his sign is Aries which marks the beginning of a new year in the Greek Calendar.

(Now the story idea-) Here it depicts the aftermath of the war, Crius as a banished Titan who's raged at both Zeus and Cronus. In his mind, he's illusioned with the thought that he could've made Titan's win if he was given a proper chance and that's why he decides to bring wrath with his powers. But as he was banished, it made easy for him as no one was able to detect his sorcery. He's basically depicted with a monstrous masculine figure, long white beard and hair and with white royal robes. But as he's banished now, I changed his whole outlook and provided his mysterious face which can transform into a woman as well, so there goes my reason why I mashed up two faces XD, which is actually helping him to work on his plans.

:::: E N T R Y ::::

:::: I M A G E S   U S E D ::::

I actually had two Greek Gods in mind- Hyperion and Crius, but ended up choosing Crius cuz I've a love for Stars and Constellations related topics lmao

But as said- I'm a good photo plastic surgeon! LMAOOOOO

Without anymore chit-chat today I'll close today's chapter, cuz I'm already fcking late so imma go byeeee!!!

Have a nice night ya'll!!!