:::: Beginning ::::

: : : : : : : :

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!!

There's always a beginning phase of every journey. Unless you begin, you can never reach the end. 

Same goes for my graphic designing. 

If you ask me when did I start with this hobby of mine then I would mention that since the month this book was first published this year (2020). But again...its a lie, not totally duh. 

I've started to design my book's cover since I joined wattpad and as you can see my joining date in my account- its 2018 when this book was published on 2020- and if I need to count those days then yeah...I've been on it for 2 years. 

But never was I serious abt the graphic designing and all tbh. Until 2020 locked me inside my home and left me to die in boredom -_-  Damn you cursed year! Back to the topic-

So here's how it started actually and the next pages will let you see how it is ongoing...btw- I've lost many of the covers I've had made earlier and only countable ones are still left with me...so imma show those trashes only. But these trashes don't smell...safe to say that. :)

Enjoy! XD

:::: S T A T I O N   1 ::::

The most embarrassing shit I can ever bring in front of ya'll

The most embarrassing shit I can ever bring in front of ya'll...is this. :) Like why...just why did put this here?? I Dunno. Nan molla.

But this is where I started. At that time I was a clueless idiot who just stumbled onto this app without any experience of writing, designing, JUST NOTHING other than reading. And that also cuz of a recommendation. DAMN!

I didn't even know that I've to put authors name, the size of the cover, where to put the title- forget about the other things lol.

But at this time as well I used to make covers for others whenever requested. In the down row, the 2nd and 3rd covers were made for another author (the author already changed her username and even taken down the book :')).