Chapter 21

Lauren's pov

I was walking back to my class from the toilets, when I saw Shawn and Austin they seemed to be extremely pissed off, I tried walking the other way quickly but they saw me.

"Bitch! Get here" Austin yelled, I gulp and walk faster

"He said get here!" Shawn yelled, I started to run and so did they, they pushed me to the floor and I fell onto my face.

"Do as we fucking say!" Austin yelled, I turn onto my back and touched my nose, it was bleeding. I then saw Shawns fist in front of me, then felt a sting through my eye.

"Stop!" I yell, they never hit me before they only pushed me into lockers and walls. I felt a hit in my side, then my cheek, then my stomach and this happened until the bell went. I rushed to the bathroom and cleaned my face, I go to lesson and everyone looks at me with wide eyes.

"Lauren, go to the nurse" the teacher said, i shook my head

"I'm fine" I mumble, she put a hand on my shoulder

"No, go to the nurse" the teacher said again, I nod not being assed to argue so I did as she said

"Lauren! What the hell happened?!" Nurse lovato asked, i sigh sitting on the bed thing

"Who did this?" She asked, i shook my head

"Can I go home?" I ask, she nods

"Yes" she said, I thank her and leave

When Chris and Taylor got home they were enraged at the state of my face, I calmed them down or well tried it was no use.

"Who did it? I'm going to beat the fuck out of them!" Chris said, Taylor agrees

"Guys, please stop!" I say, they finally calmed down a little

"I'm fine okay, please just clam down" I say, they finally did but were still a bit pissed, I mean who wouldn't be if their big sister came home beat up.