Chapter 25

Lauren's pov

Zayn just picked me up for our date, I was excited but the same way I get excited when I'm going to hang out with them all, I get more excited when I'm going to hang out with camila.

I shouldn't think of her, this is a date with zayn and I not camila and I, I can't think of her right now I need to enjoy this.

When we get there I smile as I remember this is the place Camz took me-no Lauren, don't think of her this is about zayn not camila.

Zayn takes my hand and leads me to a table, we talk and we got along great but I felt nothing but friendship with him, sure he was funny and hot but it's not like I want to kiss him again, with camila I want to kiss her all the time. Stop thinking about her!

"You okay?" Zayn asked, I nod

"Yeh" I say, he smiles softly

"Lauren" he said, I look at him

"Who are you thinking about?" He asked, i sigh

"It doesn't matter, this is a date, I should only think about you" I say, he chuckles

"It's cool alright, I know you don't like me like that" he said, I frown

"How would you know?" I ask, he shrugs

"You're gone, you're here physically but mentally you're not, you're thinking of someone else, you want to be here with someone else" he said, I sigh.

"I'm sorry-" he cuts me off

"It's cool, alright, you're a great friend and that's all I could ask from you, honestly I do like you a bit but you like someone else" he said, I nod.

"Who is he?" Zayn asked, I blush

"I don't want to talk about that, can we talk about you, this is to repay you I don't want to talk about who I'm thinking of" I say, he nods.

"Sure" he said, we talk and still all I could think of is camila, but I was actually listening to zayn now he's such a nice guy, I wish I did like him but I just don't.

He took me home and I lay in bed and still camila was on my mind, all I could think of when I was at that restaurant with zayn, was how much I wanted camila to be there with me instead.