Chapter - 25

(A surprise update. Enjoy pups💙)

"Or I should say Alex Ariyasakul My Dear Cousin."

Alex flinched but composed himself quickly. The evil smirk was back on his lips.

"Finally...... Finally my dear dear brother remembers me.... O god Pham, you have no idea how much I wanted you to remember me. Now...... It'll be more fun."

Alex could see how badly Pham wanted to smack his face. And Alex pushed his luck further.

"You look so tired my brother. And..... Lonely too.... What happened? Where are your human friends?....'' He pulled himself back, pretending to think... ''O.... I remembered, you yourself decreased the number....." He leaned back close to Pham. And continued. "..... Turning one of them into our kind." He started to laugh, mocking Pham.

" Woaaaw. I mean. You actually did this to your bestest friend. Whom you were trying to save from me." He kept mocking Pham.

He stopped laughing.

"So.... He hates you now??? Did he leave you?" Alex's face was too close to Pham. Serious. "Or you think you can fool me? If you think you can distance yourself from your precious ones and I'll not do anything to them then you need to think twice dear brother. I'm not making any move doesn't mean I'll never make. Don't you even try to make any unnecessary move." Pham flinched. He knew his friends were safe now. But still he couldn't stop himself worrying about them. Pham's tensed face made Alex smile wide, until....

"Get your filthy face away from him. Before I crush it."

Both vampire's looked at the source of the warning. They were shocked, but Pham was more in disbelief.

"Korn......" Alex pulled back, looking at Korn in confusion.

Korn moved and stood a step ahead of Pham. Facing Alex.

"You better keep your hands away from him." He was whispering with clear warning.

"Oh c'mon... Can't I even talk to my cousin?"

"You better not, since I can see Pham has no interest in having any conversation with you. And I really hate to repeat myself." Korn's golden eyes shook him.

"Now you know what I mean, you filthy blood Sucker. So stay away." Korn whispered inches away from Alex's face.

"And you think you can scare me, pup" The crimson red eyes of Alex started to glow.

"Why don't you try me? I'd love to decrease at least one leech from the earth." Alex saw Clear death warning.

"And I'd love to have a pet in my house. Ofcourse." He teased Korn back.

"You better watch your words P' Alex." Pham didn't stay back and stood beside Korn, warning Alex with another pair of red crimson eyes.

"Oooooooo. That's so touching..... Seeing the birth enemies working together." Alex actually was surprised to see a wolf and a vampire defending each other. But he didn't let it visible on his face.

"And I bet you'd not like to face a pureblood wolf and a pureblood vampire together." Korn's warning wasn't a joke. Alex himself knew that he was no match for a pure blood vamp-wolf duo even if he himself was a pureblood.

"Thats a surprise. You still defending this pureblood standing here, after what he did to your little boyfriend. Or you don't know yet?" Alex tried to flip Korn's thoughts to his mate's current situation.