Chapter - 6

'Still sulking?' Boss was still in disbelief that 'The so cool' club president is acting like a little boy who's favourite toy was stolen.

'Keep your future husband away from him Korn until he meets that boy again. He is gonna make your single ass single forever' Win said while rubbing his chin slowly like thinking something deeply.

'Why??? What In did to him?' Korn looked at him with alerted questioned eyes.

'You forgot? He dragged the boy out of his sight.' Win, Still acting like thinking.

'So?'

'Ignore him Korn. He is just pulling your leg. Nothing else.' Boss hit Win.

Three of them were helping others putting their belongings in the bus, when Dean was checking the list and taking the attendance.

' Sawadee P' Win, P' Korn, P' Boss' Team greeted his seniors. Three seniors looked back to the source of the voice.

'Sawadee~ Nong Team.' They replied together.

'Sawadee krup P'' The smaller boy holding begs greeted the Seniors, who were smiling in sudden amusement looking at him. He was totally confused.

'Sawadee~ Nong.' Three replied again.

'You are...... Pham... Right?' Win asked.

'Yes. He is here to deliver the food P'. Win answered.

'Thank you so much nong. I had tasted your food. You are so good. I'm looking forward to taste today's meal.' Win had his sweet smile while talking to the boy. 'You should thank him too, he just saved your boy's life.' Win whispered in Korn's ear. Korn gave him a dreadful look. Which Made other two chuckle.

'Thank you so much P'. Where should I put these boxes P'?' Pham wanted to leave as soon as possible. Dean was not aware of Pham's arrival. He was still busy in checking members and keeping his mind busy. But other 3 seniors had other plans.

'Let me call Dean.' Win was about to call Dean. But Team stopped him.

'Wait P'. You all are busy here. Let Pham ask. You help other.' Team started to push Pham. Seniors nodded with a wicked smile. They were gonna enjoy their president's panicked expressions. But they didn't see Pham's expressions.

Here Pham was about to loose his conscious when Team was dragging him to Dean. His eyes widened when he saw Dean's back. He saw the senior busy with his club members. With a spoilt mood. Already ready to kiss ground, Pham's body started to go numb after seeing Dean's angry mood and furious words. Team left him behind Dean.

Pham was frozen. He lost his voice. He was only staring Dean's back. With uneven breathing. He forgot the reason for coming there. He was standing behind Dean.

'I TOLD YOU TO REACH HERE SHARP AT 7. DIDN'T YOU SEE THE TIME.' Dean shouted at a junior who just reached there. This angry voice woke up Pham from his sleep. Team threw a stone at Pham from behind. He looked back at his friend who was signalling him to talk to Dean. He felt his throat dried. Pham gulped saliva. He was crushing his friend. He looked back. Breathed his lungs full.

'P'.... P' Dean. Where should I put these lunch boxes?' With a small trembling voice Pham asked Dean.

Dean was so lost that he didn't notice the small boy behind him. He didn't realise the voice too. He turned back to point the place for boxes.

'Put it ins.......'

Thump...

Thump...