Scene 14 - The Asteroid Is Coming!

Seth has arrived through the portal. He raises his arms in delight as he hears the sound of death and destruction around him. This is the Mosqurates attacking and killing each other across the entire planet, and the incoming asteroid as the Esto shakes uncontrollably. He walks forward slowly, ignoring anything else around him as Seth feeds off the carnage and chaos around him.

Seth:

THE GREAT SACRIFICE AWAITS! SOON NOW! SOON!

Amy and Rory have jumped through and begin recovering from the journey through. They are then exposed to the unhospitable location of a dying planet.

Rory:

Ugh! What's going on?

Amy:

This planet looks finished. Come on, let's try down there first!

Rory:

But we might be going the wrong way for all we know!

Amy:

Just shut up and come on! The more we argue, the more time we're gonna waste!

They dash for it down the first path, the one that the Doctor took. Seth then bows onto his knees as he cackles a wicked laugh.

Seth:

A- HA, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! THIS IS PARADISE!

The asteroid closes in – we must have a minute or so left before the planet ceases to exist! Back in the cave, the Doctor and Hope are confronted by the mother of the Mosqurates who stations herself at the top. She continues to stare angrily at them, as she slowly extends one of her limbs out towards them. For us, it is slow, but that is because she is such a massive alien creature. The Doctor and Hope dodge out the way. More rocks begin tumbling! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! Some of the eggs begin to hatch, as the Mosqurates burst out of them as the mother screams in delight. However, the thrashing rocks instantly kill the offspring and a large portion of unhatched eggs. The mother then yells in horror that her babies are being ruthlessly destroyed. Eventually, the roof caves in! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE! CRASH!

The mother breaks off from the roof and its fragments to scream and begin toppling down onto the Doctor and Hope! The Doctor grabs her hand, and they dash for it back down the path leading out again. They escape just in time before the mother falls and dies. CRASH! KABOOM! The fall killed her. She crashes onto the eggs as the contents explode out. The walls crash in, and the Doctor and Hope hurriedly make it out before the entire cave collapses. Some of the rocks begin wheeling down the hill from the collapsing devastation after them. The shaking intensifies, as the asteroid closes in, the impact must be almost imminent! We hear the screaming Mosqurates in their fighting, and occasionally see some wrestling and wiggling their limbs at each other as they fight like primitives that they are when they die.

Hope:

Now I've lived the experience of Alien!

Doctor:

Make that at least twice now!

Hope:

Reminds me of the mother TerraPhome back on Skullva!

The Doctor and Hope see two other people in the distance ahead. It was Amy and Rory! They meet up together.

Doctor:

Amy! Rory!

Amy:

Doctor!

Doctor:

I told you to stay back at the Pyramid!

Amy:

Well, we couldn't just leave you out here on your own!

Rory:

It feels like ages since we've seen you!

Amy:

And we thought we nearly lost you earlier!

Doctor:

I'll explain all that once we get out of here! That asteroid will be here any minute now! Come on!

They dash for it down the path. The asteroid closes in! The planet continually erupts its unstable and aggressive attitude as the remaining Mosqurates are left to the punishment of the rumbling and fall onto the ground before they die. There is a roaring sound as we change to a shot of the asteroid's burning flames and massive chunks of rocks hurtling to Esto. The "Great Sacrifice" was about to take place...