𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 || 𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒔

Y/N POV
It was late, real late. 2:20am to be exact and my girlfriend Tory still wasn't home. She told me the night before she was heading to a party with her friends and considering I wasn't a party girl I decided to stay home.

I walked upstairs deciding to just go to bed. I opened the our bedroom door sighing at the sight of the empty bed before making my way towards it , stripping myself free of all my clothes and laying down in it. A sigh left my lips at the thought of falling asleep on my own for the first time in the 2 years I'd dated Tory.

TORY POV
It was about 3am by the time I got home, the stupid Miyagi-Do cretins started shit once more. I honestly didn't care about them but I wouldn't leave my family alone to fight.

I walked inside the house after unlocking the door sighing as I saw no sight of y/n knowing she must have gone to bed. I made my way to the kitchen grabbing myself a drink to rid the taste of alcohol from my mouth knowing she wouldn't like that before making my way up the stairs to our bedroom.

I smiled at the sight of her all curled up and snuggled amongst the thick black covers we purchased when we first bought this house together. I walked over to the bed leaning down next to her kissing her forehead gently resting a hand on her cheek gently. She stirred in her sleep opening an eye smiling softly "hi honey" i whispered softly rubbing my thumb against her cheek.

She smiled looking at me "hi baby" she whispered back "I'm sorry I'm so late home shit happened" I smiled sadly sliding into the bed next to her. "It's alright baby I don't mind your home now" she yawned facing me and snuggling into me. I wrapped my arms around her kissing the top of her head "I love you my Angel" I whispered softly causing her to smile against my chest "I love you as well" she muttered snuggling deeper into me.